Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS / NOS Porsche 914 Hella Fog / Driving light lenses very Rare
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Thdbeat
I have gone thru every NOS fog / Driving lamp i have and identified 3 pairs that are still nos however have a small bubble or two within the glass. I am reducing the price for these still rare but less than perfect 914-4 914-6 Hella TN-1 TN-2 lenses. Very Rare found in germany and only three pair at this price. All other sets have sold for $250 some perfect sets remain. Perfect and proper fitment as New! No reproductions...

These will be only $180 for each pair . USPS priority mail shipping $13.00. These are first come first served.

If you would like a flawless pair these are $250 + 13.00 Priority Mail.

Please let me knowPM me or Email me at thdbeat@cox.net
Thank you
Erik Black
Thdbeat
Fitted to original driving light trim ring.
Perfect!
orthobiz
Cool find! Amazing how stuff long out of manufacture still shows up.
For the originality nut, these are the earliest lenses, my 1974's have the later, thinner lenses. I outlined the differences in this thread:

Foglight lenses

Good luck with your sale!

Paul
Thdbeat

Update:
One final set of these remains. Please let me know if you would like the pair.

I only have flawless NOS pairs remaining.
Thank you
Erik Black

QUOTE(Thdbeat @ Jul 7 2016, 07:38 PM) *

I have gone thru every NOS fog / Driving lamp i have and identified 3 pairs that are still nos however have a small bubble or two within the glass. I am reducing the price for these still rare but less than perfect 914-4 914-6 Hella TN-1 TN-2 lenses. Very Rare found in germany and only three pair at this price. All other sets have sold for $250 some perfect sets remain. Perfect and proper fitment as New! No reproductions...

These will be only $180 for each pair . USPS priority mail shipping $13.00. These are first come first served.

Thank you
Erik Black

Thdbeat
QUOTE(Thdbeat @ Jul 11 2016, 03:03 PM) *

Update:
The final Set was sold yesterday of the NOS lenses with some tiny bubbles.
All remaining sets of Porsche 914 driving light lenses are flawless.
These are $249 for each pair + 13.00 for priority mail shipping while they last.
Thank you,
Erik Black

One final set of these remains. Please let me know if you would like the pair.

I only have flawless NOS pairs remaining.
Thank you
Erik Black

QUOTE(Thdbeat @ Jul 7 2016, 07:38 PM) *

Thank you
Erik Black

smokey
icon_bump.gif
smokey
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.