Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB '73-'74 2.0 Strong Mechanical Condition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
locorico1013
New to this forum. Have my sights set on a solid '73-'74 2.0 for under $20K. Been doing my homework and seeing (seemingly) crazy prices being paid. Any direction/referrals you all could provide would be greatly appreciated!
rabbitstew
QUOTE(locorico1013 @ Jul 7 2016, 07:31 PM) *

New to this forum. Have my sights set on a solid '73-'74 2.0 for under $20K. Been doing my homework and seeing (seemingly) crazy prices being paid. Any direction/referrals you all could provide would be greatly appreciated!

I've got a '73 914 for sale for 20k. It's in excellent condition and has extensive documentation on everything that has been done to the car. PM if you're interested, im in Western NC. Good luck!
rabbitstew
Almost forgot... Click to view attachment
locorico1013
Yeah bro - I want the car. Please contact me. Thanks.

Rick

QUOTE(rabbitstew @ Jul 18 2016, 10:18 AM) *

Almost forgot... Click to view attachment

MotoJaxx914
QUOTE(locorico1013 @ Jul 7 2016, 08:31 PM) *

Hi There

I am also very very new here. I do have a fantastic 73, 2.0 in great!!! shape. A true California car and recently spent over 3K in getting all tuned and perfect.

White, Black Interior
2.0 S = yes has the Fuchs

It is an amazing driver and I have been toying with the idea of selling.

feel free to reach out: brandwagonusa@gmail.com

Michael

Thank You
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.