Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC photographs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brer
I'm thinking of bringing my camera along.
F3HP . wub.gif

Am thinking of setting up en route and snapping
people coming through. Action if you will. I haven't scouted the routes,
but if i see something I would set up.

Maybe 4 or 5 cars could travel together with me to see if we can get a couple
pictures? Action shots.... ya know. It could be fun.

Or if there's a hairy corner i could put the motor drive on and snap each car coming by,
like they do at the county fair. Hmm.

Ideas of locations?

Here's a sample. For you New Beetle owners, this is #000794.

brer
skline
Always bring a camera, I thought it was a rule. Last year we had a contest too. Not everyone gets to come to this event so its nice to be able to share your experience with them through pictures. They live vicariously through them. So do bring your camera and use your imagination in taking pictures. It will be fun.
Mrs. K
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 9 2005, 07:59 AM)
Always bring a camera, I thought it was a rule. Last year we had a contest too. Not everyone gets to come to this event so its nice to be able to share your experience with them through pictures. They live vicariously through them. So do bring your camera and use your imagination in taking pictures. It will be fun.

agree.gif Absolutely!!!! We love pictures!

Lisa wub.gif
Joe Bob
Yeah...you might get lucky and get a pic of the Chalon driving under it's own power.... ohmy.gif

Think pink.... cool_shades.gif
Joe Bob
BTW...no truth in the rumor that SKLINE got a deal from SLITS on five gallons of pink paint....also no truth that he plans on using it on the Chalon.....

THREAD HIJACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dry.gif
grasshopper
QUOTE (brer @ Apr 8 2005, 11:44 PM)
Maybe 4 or 5 cars could travel together with me to see if we can get a couple
pictures? Action shots.... ya know. It could be fun.

I'll do it, i'm not going to be in a teener and was going to bring my camera anyway.
brer
cool. cool. cool.
Howard
I think everyone would like a high quality picture of their car and group photos, too. Then there's video. Do we have a video nerd who tape and turn all this out on DVD's?

Grasshopper, since you can't drive, wanna be camera man? You could ride along in my car and do video.
Joe Bob
I'll strap him to the roll bar....the 911 cab has one of them back seats....
grasshopper
QUOTE ("Z" @ Apr 9 2005, 05:26 PM)
I'll strap him to the roll bar....the 911 cab has one of them back seats....

ROFL! biggrin.gif lol umm..if your serious horward sure. clap.gif
skline
I will be running alone also and I have a decent 5MP camera like I used last year. It takes really nice pictures and a passenger could take some action shots. If you dont mind driving around in an all primered stock 2 liter car. Seat belts are mandatory in my car if you have ever seen me drive. Ask Geoff about the test drive I took him on to show him how the car can handle. happy11.gif driving.gif
Joe Bob
Sure....unless there is some nekkid chick that wnats to go...then yer ass gets bumped.... mueba.gif
grasshopper
QUOTE ("Z" @ Apr 11 2005, 06:19 PM)
Sure....unless there is some nekkid chick that wnats to go...then yer ass gets bumped.... mueba.gif

lol smile.gif anyone else have an open seat for a mile or so?sure skyline. I had to ride around in a primered 914 for about a year. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.