Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: duplicate post
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
duplicate post
euro911
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 8 2016, 09:54 PM) *
"FS Sets of Replated Pushrod tubes with Viton O rings $60 a set shipped, Makes replacing pushrod tube orings a simple job"Bruce
Hey Bruce, do you still have the early set available?

I may be passing through Riverside next week idea.gif
bdstone914
Hi Mark. Yes i have the early set. Let me know if you will be in Riverside next week. Or I can mail them. You save $5 if you pick them up.
euro911
Cool, Bruce.

I originally thought I could pick them up on my way to AZ, but now that I think about it, it'll probably be late in the night by the time I'm passing through your area.

Richard (T4) will need these when reassembling Dianne's motor. He said it would be best to mail them to him at European Motor Works' address, since I won't be back in CA for about a month.

I'll PM or call you ...

Thanks beerchug.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 23 2016, 04:49 PM) *

Cool, Bruce.

I originally thought I could pick them up on my way to AZ, but now that I think about it, it'll probably be late in the night by the time I'm passing through your area.

Richard (T4) will need these when reassembling Dianne's motor. He said it would be best to mail them to him at European Motor Works' address, since I won't be back in CA for about a month.

I'll PM or call you ...

Thanks beerchug.gif

Ok. i take paypal at bdstone914@aol.com
euro911
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 25 2016, 05:16 AM) *
Ok. i take paypal at bdstone914@aol.com
Payment and PM sent beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.