Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is in a name?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Engman
I can see that all of the stuff I make/sell kinda goes under the name Engman parts. should I chnge it from 9R to Engman parts or Engmans Stuff or??

M
Grimstead
Engman Parts smilie_pokal.gif
Aaron Cox
works for me... never even knew you called it 9R parts.

BTW - you NEED a website
(instead of multiple topics about different products in the resources forum)
swood
Yeah, and how about a pic of that muffler hanger. Thanks AAA, now I must have that Triad!!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (swood @ Apr 9 2005, 10:52 AM)
Yeah, and how about a pic of that muffler hanger.  Thanks AAA, now I must have that Triad!!

you must get a ride in the triad equipped car.... drooley.gif smilie_pokal.gif

the awesome muffler hanger
user posted image
SpecialK
Engman Parts for sure! beer.gif

swood
Sweet!

Yes, I need a ride. Mos def!
Katmanken
Close,

Needs to be "Engmans Quality Parts"

our motto: "We don't do no chabby work....." biggrin.gif

Ken
Rusty
If you want to change your Club Name, we can do that, too. PM me, if you want.

-Rusty
GWN7
You will have to change your name too.....I heard some one say at the FFC "Mark Engman makes those" biggrin.gif
skline
I just got done installing his inner long reinforcement kit into Joe Buckles car, what a great product. It makes a huge difference in the solidity of the car. His door gaps are now right. Before the kit, he had no gap at the top of the passenger side, now it fits perfect and the doors close perfect as well. Amazing difference. I will post pictures in a little while. I need to get some stuff done on my car now.
JohnM
I vote for "Engman Parts". Nice stuff with good service. Good luck with your enterprise. John
d914
never new it was 9r and I've bought parts from you!! I always looked for engman
Porsche Rescue
For a long time I thought your name was Engman. Does the name come from ENGineer MAN?
If JP ever gets his car done, we (really he) will be installing your front sway bar pieces on my AX car.
Howard
Use your name. Good name!
Lou W
skline   Posted on Apr 9 2005, 04:05 PM I just got done installing his inner long reinforcement kit into Joe Buckles car, what a great product. It makes a huge difference in the solidity of the car. His door gaps are now right. Before the kit, he had no gap at the top of the passenger side, now it fits perfect and the doors close perfect as well. Amazing difference. I will post pictures in a little while. I need to get some stuff done on my car now.

Started mine today too. smile.gif

I like Engman Quality Porsche Parts. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.