Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nailed: Internet crash kills 10, 100s injured
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
Britt Dodd not only kills your computer, he destroys all your networking hardware, and makes potato salad way too salty.

Hey everybody.

M
Allan
I thought you were on vacation in Haiti or something? smile.gif
Aaron Cox
yup....

he killed my flux capcitor...

miles... thanks for last night....v laugh.gif
Bruce Allert
I saw the movie "HOLES" but there weren't no nodes cool.gif

........b
SpecialK
Britt had some important things to do...gone for awhile. Something about getting away from the cars and endless hours online..........I think he got a life or something.
scotty b
dry.gif HMMmmmm Britt and Miles are chatting online, Miles' computer takes a dump, Miles announces he won't be around for a while, A couple days go by and Britt announces he will be taking some time off, rather "mysteriously", and all of a sudden Miles is back! Me thinks Miles jumped in the Otto-mobile, headed south, driving.gif met up with Britt, took a mandolin upside Britts head, slap.gif chair.gif threw the body in the trunk (front), drove out to area 51, got rid of the evidence sawzall-smiley.gif with the help of some "friends" out there, drove back to Ky. in order to make a posting on Britts computer, took Britts computer and had the memory wiped clean and is now back home drinking a can of pork soda while fashioning a new sombrero made of aluminium foil

alien_2.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (scotty b @ Apr 9 2005, 01:43 PM)
dry.gif HMMmmmm Britt and Miles are chatting online, Miles' computer takes a dump, Miles announces he won't be around for a while, A couple days go by and Britt announces he will be taking some time off, rather "mysteriously", and all of a sudden Miles is back! Me thinks Miles jumped in the Otto-mobile, headed south, driving.gif met up with Britt, took a mandolin upside Britts head, slap.gif chair.gif threw the body in the trunk (front), drove out to area 51, got rid of the evidence sawzall-smiley.gif with the help of some "friends" out there, drove back to Ky. in order to make a posting on Britts computer, took Britts computer and had the memory wiped clean and is now back home drinking a can of pork soda while fashioning a new sombrero made of aluminium foil

alien_2.gif

i think they are one and the same idea.gif w00t.gif
scotty b
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 9 2005, 01:53 PM)
QUOTE (scotty b @ Apr 9 2005, 01:43 PM)
dry.gif HMMmmmm Britt and Miles are  chatting online,   Miles' computer takes a dump,   Miles announces he won't be around for a while,      A couple days go by and Britt announces he will be taking some time off, rather "mysteriously",     and all of a sudden Miles is back! Me thinks Miles jumped in the Otto-mobile, headed south,  :driving: met up with Britt, took a mandolin upside Britts head, slap.gif  :chair:  threw the body in the trunk (front), drove out to area 51, got rid of the evidence  :sawzall: with the help of some "friends" out there, drove back to Ky. in order to make a posting on Britts  computer, took Britts computer and had the memory wiped clean and is now back home drinking a can of pork soda while fashioning a new sombrero made of aluminium foil  

alien_2.gif

i think they are one and the same idea.gif w00t.gif

Split personalities? Or is it personality? Now that you mention it they DO have a lot in common laugh.gif
Joe Bob
Lot of driving in that scenario.....hope he lot's of Jack Daniels, prozac and whatever Britt likes...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.