Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914 914-6 NOS driving light lenses with a couple tiny bubbles Discounted
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Thdbeat
914-4 & 914-6 TN-1 TN-2 NOS lenes.
I have gone thru every NOS fog / Driving lamp i have and identified 3 pairs that are still nos however have a small bubble or two within the glass. I am reducing the price for these still rare but less than perfect 914-4 914-6 Hella TN-1 TN-2 lenses. Very Rare found in germany and only three pair at this price.

These will be only $160 for each pair .

USPS priority mail shipping $13.00. These are first come first served.
I have much invested in these. Priced for quick sale. Beautiful looking only a tiny bubble of two in each lens. You have to look closley

I do still have a few remaining set of perfect NOS lenses for $249. Perfect and extremely rare. Anyone looking for the last 15 years will tell you. Makes your lights a simple and beautiful restoration.

Please PM me or Email me at thdbeat@cox.net
Thank you
Erik Black
edrotol
QUOTE(Thdbeat @ Jul 10 2016, 05:52 PM) *

914-4 & 914-6 TN-1 TN-2 NOS lenes.
I have gone thru every NOS fog / Driving lamp i have and identified 3 pairs that are still nos however have a small bubble or two within the glass. I am reducing the price for these still rare but less than perfect 914-4 914-6 Hella TN-1 TN-2 lenses. Very Rare found in germany and only three pair at this price.

These will be only $160 for each pair .

USPS priority mail shipping $13.00. These are first come first served.
I have much invested in these. Priced for quick sale. Beautiful looking only a tiny bubble of two in each lens. You have to look closley

I do still have a few remaining set of perfect NOS lenses for $249. Perfect and extremely rare. Anyone looking for the last 15 years will tell you. Makes your lights a simple and beautiful restoration.

Please PM me or Email me at thdbeat@cox.net
Thank you
Erik Black

PM sent
smokey
popcorn[1].gif
Mikey914
Yes correct for a 6, and yes VERY hard to find. Supply and demand.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.