Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: for Sale: 914-6 heat exchangers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Papermaker
Guys--

I bought these HEs about a dozen years ago for a conversion project. As I was gathering parts, I stored them in my basement. At the time, I thought they were the nicest set of used -6 HEs available. Times change, and I've decided that building a conversion car isn't in my future so this set is for sale.

As I cleaned them up with a brush, I noticed that the holes were opening up in the one of the collectors (see photos). The rest of both HEs are in excellent condition, including the other HE's collector section. If you look closely at the other HE's collector section, you should be able to see pick marks around the entire collector's circumference as I checked for thin-wall areas. The local muffler shops both say this is a less than $150 collector replacement repair. I offer these as is so prospective buyers can judge for themselves the condition of the thin-wall collector as well as the rest of the HEs. $2500, plus S & H and PayPal charges.

Any questions, let me know.

Thanks,

--Papermaker

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Papermaker
Weekend bump.

Thanks,

Papermake
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.