Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zoooomed by a SC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
Yesterday morning Aaron called me from Scotts. They wanted to do Allan D-Jet, So I took off in Carerror down the 405 towards Scotts. In front of me on the on-ramp was a 911 SC, He got boxed in at the end of the ramp and I got free in traffic and went to the fast lane. About 4 miles to Scotts, So only a couple of minutes and I'm moveing over to get off of the freeway. Changing lanes I'm about half way out of a line and the SC ZOOOOMS at about 20+, I waved. Byebye!! boldblue.gif clap.gif Carerror scores again. Can't wait to get her side script on.
JoeSharp
Carerror's Side Script
Thank you Z
I think this car is going to need little 911 shaped stickers for each one that it pisses an one off. Can you see the volkswagen on the engine lid?
biggrin.gif Joe
Brando
chairfall.gif Joe, you're evil, picking on those 911 owners.

You should make that volkswagen script shiny silver or gold colored so it stands out.

Or a rear reflector that says

V O L K S
W A G O N

Instead of "P O R S C H E" biggrin.gif
Steve
Eventually the word is going to get out to leave 914's alone.
A brand new 996 C4 convertible tried to blast past me with his girl friend on golden lantern awhile back.
He pulled up behind me and then punched it and tried to go around me.
No contest!!!
I left him in the dust.
At the next stop light he would not even look at me.
His girl friend just looked straight ahead and kept shaking her head.

The sad part was at the time I had my 5 year old daughter in a car seat in the passenger side yelling "Daddy lets do it again"!!
I felt so guilty doing it with my kid in the car.
Joe Bob
I have more black...tell me how much ya need and I will send it.

Put it on the side like WWII aces.... mueba.gif
jgiroux67
Joe, please post more pictures of that car. From as many angles as possible. I'ts beautiful and is kinda what I am goin for as a color scheme (blue with black trim,handles...etc) What was the name of that blue agian?
phantom914
Hey Joe,

Is "carerror" synonymous with "automotivemistake"?

Just wondering.

Andrew
JoeSharp
We have a winner!!!Right on Anderw.
Yeah Mike. A 911 about 2.5" long or maybe a whail tail.
Josh I'll start another thread just for you.
biggrin.gif Joe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.