Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: '71 rolling tub
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
malcolm2
My Google Photos link to this car

Some of the photos in the Google link have comments that I have added.

Click to view attachment

$700 for a 1971 project that never made it to the top of the hill. This car has been stripped down and media blasted, some major repairs done, then epoxy primer-ed.

IIRC the floors were the biggest issue and they are new. Not the greatest install job as you can see in the photos. Contact me and I will tell you anything I can about it.

The PO's business forced him to move across the country and he did not want to take the car.

The car is basically a tub now. Contact me and we can talk about how to get this tub to you, I am open to ideas, and willing to help.

One Google photo you see Fuchs, they have been sold. The wheels pictured currently on the car are bent. Drivable, but probably not repairable. The car IS A TUB. No brakes, no drive train, no interior, but it steers and rolls. I do have the Tennessee Title and a letter from the state of Alabama, saying that a title is not needed.
malcolm2
BUMP.... I did have one looker, but communication has ceased. While many parts have been sold, I still have some key items not seen in the pictures that can be included in this sale.

Just ask.

Clark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.