Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 914 Roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
stuttgart46
1973 Roller. I have a complete 914/4 2.0 interior that can go with this car as well, including the dash and center console. I will get additional pics of the interior ASAP.
I also have an additional hood and rear decklid that I will include as well. The windshield goes with the car but it is not installed.
This car does have some rust but the longs look ok.
I am building a 914/6GT replica and I may be open to trades for parts.
$1000 OBO, clean Texas title.
stuttgart46
914 (2)
stuttgart46
piratenanner.gif
stuttgart46
beerchug.gif
stuttgart46
drunk.gif
MikeInMunich
I have a set of riviera wheels and tires in Kileen, TX, in case the eventual buyer might be interested. sad.gif
Evil914
QUOTE(stuttgart46 @ Jul 11 2016, 01:24 PM) *

1973 Roller. I have a complete 914/4 2.0 interior that can go with this car as well, including the dash and center console. I will get additional pics of the interior ASAP.
I also have an additional hood and rear decklid that I will include as well. The windshield goes with the car but it is not installed.
This car does have some rust but the longs look ok.
I am building a 914/6GT replica and I may be open to trades for parts.
$1000 OBO, clean Texas title.

Looks like a decent start,wish I had more room,I'd be on it! welder.gif
Chris914n6
That's an odd place for that much bondo. What is it hiding?

QUOTE(stuttgart46 @ Jul 11 2016, 02:26 PM) *

beerchug.gif
IPB Image
stuttgart46
Not sure. I haven't spent much time even looking at the roller. I am building the black car that you see in the background currently.
I just wanted to post that pic so buyers knew what they were getting into.
I can take pics of any specific area if you have a request.
stuttgart46
Price drop $800
stuttgart46
Sold

Please delete
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.