914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
URY914
Vehicle Price: $59,900
Vin: 4762901313
Miles: 8950
Exterior Color: Black

Click to view attachment
URY914
J7motorsports is proud to offer this Porsche 914-6 GT Tribute Car. This 914-6 is powered by a 2.7 Carrera engine built to RS specs. The body is solid and rust free with no details overlooked on this build. Sitting on a vintage set of Fuchs 930 wheels this 914 has a great stance and performs flawlessly. A great piece for any Porsche enthusiasts or collector. J7 Motorsports is a full service dealership specializing in exotic, luxury and special interest motorcars. Located in Jacksonville Beach, FL e offer lease, finance, and worldwide shipping for all of our customers. Please feel free to give us a call @ 904.992.4400 for further information on this vehicle.

Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
I'm close to this one so if you'd like me to go give it a test drive for you let me know. happy11.gif av-943.gif
Andyrew
Lots of shop built cars coming out of the woodworks being sold for top dollar at dealers recently....

Were starting to get into the 911 market...
Cairo94507
I love that car. Price is a little high, but if they have all of the pictures to document the metal work, etc., maybe that is not that high.
RickS
Great car at a great price. (If enough people say it is cheap, then we can start commanding entry level 911 prices)
green914
smile.gif Love to see the prices going up on these cars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.