Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Restoration Design Open House this Saturday.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mark Henry
Who's going to the Restoration Design open house, 9am, this Saturday, July 16th?

http://www.restoration-design.com/index.html

24 Hayes Ave, Guelph, ON

bretth
That would be a cool 6 hour drive across the entire NY state if my car was on the road. Maybe could make it next year it I am feeling confident my car is mechanically sound.

Brett
Carl456
Not sure if I will make it, but going to try for sure.
Just 30min or so away from me.

I have been there before and got a walk through tour with Peter. Great place and amazing to see some of the work they do.

Carl456
Not a bad turn out for this area.
Great to get a full tour of the facilities as well.
Got to watch a few pieces go through the press, milling of a die, polishing of a die, full explanation of all equipment as well.
Great guys, lots of parts!

I didn't get a full shot of the parking lot when all the cars pulled in so hopefully Pete post's something.

Mark Henry
Some shots from the open house shades.gif
We had a sneak peek of all the new dies being made, lots more parts in the pipeline.

2nd pic the row of parts are just the 914 parts, if you add the other parts they carry there must have been at least 2500 sq/ft of that shelving with inventory.

The last pic is a brand new outer rocker. smile.gif

Mark Henry
A '67 911 that they have for sale, behind it are rows of 356 and 911 panels.
Gunn1
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jul 16 2016, 09:41 PM) *

A '67 911 that they have for sale, behind it are rows of 356 and 911 panels.

Why don't you purchase it
Mr. Mark Henry?
Harpo
My outer rocker panels came from restoration design. Very nice product. I got tired of searching for original ones they were all crap.

David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.