Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Climate control knobs on GB $9.99 for all 3!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Got these done yesterday, installed and very happy with the results.

The old knobs simply pull off. The new are a very tight fit. You will need to drop them in boiling water for about a minute. You can them press these on, and they stay nicely. May take more that one attempt, but you will be very happy with this inexpensive upgrade!
Mikey914
Close up
ConeDodger
Nice!
Andyrew
Great product!
green914
Nice! agree.gif
Mikey914
Ticket Mark Epstein might appreciate these two since they cross over to 911s. biggrin.gif
Mblizzard
AWESOME! I am in.
PanelBilly
Yuuup
cary
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jul 12 2016, 10:02 AM) *

Nice!

Ditto ...................... What Rob said.
Harpo
I just ordered mine. My red one was looking pretty funky
ConeDodger
Look what I got in my FedEx box today! evilgrin.gif

As usual, nice work Mark!
914Sixer
Hang on to your ass!!!! Price GOUGING ALERT! Sierra Madre Parts has these listed for $87.00 for the set of three. WTF.gif Can't make this sh-- up!
Mikey914
Probably because they got them from an obscure source in Germany (from which I guess they were available). I'll reach out to them, I'm sure they could use a few. I would suspecty that you will see that change. Sierra Madre has been playing nice, just make sure to ask for the 914rubber Brand part if you order. They have taken on a few items so far. biggrin.gif

I'm trying to build a relationship with them so that you have more than one source. Not that I plan to get out of the business, it's just they spend money in marketing and distribution, and reach some people I don't. And with brand X stepping into parts channels, I need to deepen my distrubution.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.