Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FBI Shuts Down D.B. Cooper Case
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DBCooper
Hell yes!! Read all about it HERE. The FBI is so stupid, I keep tellin' em where to go... they keep telling me to shut up, that I'm "not credible." Idiots.

A beer for everybody! You tell 'em to just send the bill straight to D.B. Cooper, he's buyin'!! Yeah!!

Andyrew
Finally going to come out to the public now that the investigation is shut down? smile.gif
worn
QUOTE(DBCooper @ Jul 12 2016, 11:47 AM) *

Hell yes!! Read all about it HERE. The FBI is so stupid, I keep tellin' em where to go... they keep telling me to shut up, that I'm "not credible." Idiots.

A beer for everybody! You tell 'em to just send the bill straight to D.B. Cooper, he's buyin'!! Yeah!!

I remember when you put SeaTac in the national spotlight. I hope the landing wasn't too tough. Good to see you pulled it off. How accurate was that drawing anyway?
DBCooper
I am MUCH better looking than that stupid drawing. Un-artistic FBI idiots, couldn't draw their way out of a paper bag.

QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jul 12 2016, 12:59 PM) *

Finally going to come out to the public now that the investigation is shut down? smile.gif
Probably not, still the issue of the ex-wives. They're lots scarier than the Feds.

colingreene
Good to know you are finally off the hook.
KELTY360
....and you bought a 914 with all that loot? Smart, keep a low profile.
Gunn1
DB Cooper? That's so yesterday.

Sort of like saying "Slow down! Who do you think you are ?
Parnelli Jones?"

matthepcat
Criminal elite..... impressed.
DBCooper
QUOTE(OU812 @ Jul 12 2016, 03:51 PM) *

Parnelli Jones?"

Sorry, I keep forgetting you're just fourteen. What's important is what, not when. That news is from today, so google "D.B. Cooper," choose the "News" option and it should all be explained.

rhodyguy
I liked the sun glasses you wore.
Amphicar770
If they could not convict Hillary. no way they can bring a case against DB.
Gunn1
QUOTE(DBCooper @ Jul 12 2016, 11:26 PM) *

QUOTE(OU812 @ Jul 12 2016, 03:51 PM) *

Parnelli Jones?"

Sorry, I keep forgetting you're just fourteen. What's important is what, not when. That news is from today, so google "D.B. Cooper," choose the "News" option and it should all be explained.

Don't know if I would lay claim to being DB cooper. All that for what 6,000 bucks? shades.gif
JamesM
Richard Floyd McCoy Jr.

What else is there to know?
DBCooper
QUOTE(OU812 @ Jul 13 2016, 11:30 AM) *

Don't know if I would lay claim to being DB cooper. All that for what 6,000 bucks? shades.gif

Gave you the link but you obviously didn't bother to use it. Some free advice, find out what you're talking about before you start talking.

QUOTE(JamesM @ Jul 14 2016, 03:30 PM) *

Richard Floyd McCoy Jr.

What else is there to know?

As in the "real" McCoy? Yeah, sorry, never met that guy so you're certainly confusing me with someone else. Someone else who I'm pretty sure didn't like 914's. bye1.gif

rhodyguy
6k? Try 200. Back in the day that was a lot of cash. Takes Big stones to jump off the rear passenger ramp of a 727, at night, over some rough and desolate terrain. The Gifford Pinchot national Forrest can be as remote as it gets. Hijacking were a fairly regular occurence.
DavidSweden
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 14 2016, 02:46 PM) *

6k? Try 200. Back in the day that was a lot of cash. Takes Big stones to jump off the rear passenger ramp of a 727, at night, over some rough and desolate terrain. The Gifford Pinchot national Forrest can be as remote as it gets. Hijacking were a fairly regular occurence.

I had never head of DB until today. The guy had some guts to jump, you've got to admire his balls (no joke intended)
Gunn1
QUOTE(DavidSweden @ Jul 14 2016, 06:04 PM) *

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 14 2016, 02:46 PM) *

I had never head of DB until today. The guy had some guts to jump, you've got to admire his balls (no joke intended)

Nothing to admire here.

He was a crook who caused many US and state agencies to waste money and put others lives in danger to find him and recover the money he stole.

Gunn1
Why is this thread here?

It should be in the sand box shouldn't it?

Really has nothing to do with a 914 and its mechanics.
EdwardBlume
45 years is long enough. cheer.gif
rhodyguy
They only...never mind. Read the info provided in the link. Then you won't make silly assumptions and post them. As for posted here. OK in my book. But then I asked for info on my Subaru. Perhaps both of the threads SHOULD be located elsewhere.

I wonder if the reward money is still available? I know where the culprit lurks.

Never said I admired him. Just that his testes were on the large size.
Gunn1
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 14 2016, 06:52 PM) *

They only...never mind. Read the info provided in the link. Then you won't make silly assumptions and post them. As for posted here. OK in my book. But then I asked for info on my Subaru. Perhaps both of the threads SHOULD be located elsewhere.

I wonder if the reward money is still available? I know where the culprit lurks.

Never said I admired him. Just that his testes were on the large size.

I apologize, your correct. You did not say you admired him....

You said you admired his Testicles.....
rhodyguy
I only was making a call with regards to size. Admiration? No.
Gunn1
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 14 2016, 07:44 PM) *

I only was making a call with regards to size. Admiration? No.

We'll go with that then.
rhodyguy
Works for me. wink.gif
DavidSweden
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 14 2016, 05:28 PM) *

Works for me. wink.gif

Like I said you got to admire his balls
rhodyguy
Works for me.
rmdinmd
I have used the expression " balls bigger than his brains" for years. Would have to say it fits in that case as well. Of course if you REALLY know what you are doing.... maybe not. biggrin.gif
championgt1
beerchug.gif
Gunn1
Or,

"Strong like bull, smart like tractor"
Beeliner
Stolen: $200,000

Spent to recover $200,000...... $12,636,214.06
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.