Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Transporter "disappeared" so...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
~ end of April or early May.

I prepaid a transporter for a round trip and it only made it one way. Me and the sub-contracted transporter are out $600-700 each sad.gif

I need a RELIABLE and financially STABLE person or company to tow my car.

If I hire a company from here, I can split the cost of someone needing a car transported from the Bay Area to Seattle. Or you can do the same from Seattle, whichever works... biggrin.gif
neo914-6
icon_bump.gif
Need to move on this mid-May...

Help the Neo914 return home!
Andyrew
Is he done with the flares yet? (John kelly)
John Kelly
Not yet! Filming slows things down a bit...yeah, that's the ticket...

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
John Kelly
How do you like the flare so far? just kidding...doing a couple of generic motorcycle type fenders for the video as well.

retrotech
Transporter I have used for 8 years, in Seattle area.
Kiwi 360 379 6602, ask for Lynn. They are who you want.

SD
neo914-6
QUOTE (John Kelly @ Apr 30 2005, 05:56 AM)
Not yet! Filming slows things down a bit...yeah, that's the ticket...

John,

Should I make the arrangements for mid-May or later?
neo914-6
QUOTE (John Kelly @ Apr 30 2005, 05:58 AM)
How do you like the flare so far? just kidding...doing a couple of generic motorcycle type fenders for the video as well.

Better than American Chopper! smilie_pokal.gif
John Kelly
Felix, I finally got to answering your email...sorry, been busy and things do get temporarily lost in my inbox.....

Most of the fenders you see on those bike shows are spun, then welded together I believe. It is a lot of work to make a fender from scratch, and most of the bike builders on tv should spend more time building parts so they can keep learning. Doesn't pay as well as tv I guess...maybe a few of them will buy my dvd if I'm real nice? They are not all as good at metalshaping as Jesse James is. I still admire the creativity though.

As soon as my arm is back to normal from all the pounding, I'll be finishing up my part of your flares. Here is an album with a little on the technique I used top generate a lot the shape in the bike fender:

http://allshops.org/cgi-bin/community/comm...d=9980191607382

neo914-6
QUOTE (retrotech @ Apr 30 2005, 06:21 AM)
Kiwi 360 379 6602, ask for Lynn. They are who you want.

SD

Lynn was nice but their quote was the highest. Wish gas wasn't so expensive now... sad.gif

Thanks,
lapuwali
QUOTE (Neo914 @ May 3 2005, 09:39 PM)
Kiwi  360 379 6602, ask for Lynn. They are who you want.

SD

Lynn was nice but their quote was the highest. Wish gas wasn't so expensive now... sad.gif

Thanks,

I've used Kiwi three times now. Twice from SoCal to NoCal, once from NoCal to New Jersey. I highly recommend them, highest quote or no.
neo914-6
QUOTE (lapuwali @ May 3 2005, 09:43 PM)
QUOTE (Neo914 @ May 3 2005, 09:39 PM)
Kiwi  360 379 6602, ask for Lynn. They are who you want.

SD

Thanks,

I've used Kiwi three times now. Twice from SoCal to NoCal, once from NoCal to New Jersey. I highly recommend them, highest quote or no.

Sorry, not by 45% more cost... confused24.gif
joea9146
Maybe someone here can Haul it for you or offer some suggestions>

http://www.hotshothauling.com/wowbbs/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.