Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Use your big US dollars to buy this canadian car !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
vnault
I went to see this nice 1972 today. It is located in my hometown... sherbrooke, Qc, Canada.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-voiture-collection/...1972/1180733078

mepstein
Admin Edit: Nobody asked for my $0.02 but I gave it anyway, even though I've been told not to do it in the past. I always seem to be weighing in on Classified posts when I shouldn't be. biggrin.gif
vnault
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 13 2016, 03:03 AM) *

For a car that's probabably overpriced by 2X. No thanks.

I am new to the 914 world ... I have invested 10k in mine and it looks like crap compare to this one. I know that the price in Quebec are higher...

What would drive the value of the car down... out of curiosity.
mepstein
Admin Edit: Nobody asked for my $0.02 but I gave it anyway, even though I've been told not to do it in the past. I always seem to be weighing in on Classified posts when I shouldn't be. biggrin.gif
Montreal914
That's actually 15k USD...
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Jul 14 2016, 01:02 AM) *

That's actually 15k USD...

agree.gif In fact a bit under 15 and that's the asking price.

Porsche 914, 1972, 1.7 L, manual, paint, brakes, recently, PG assessment in 2015, brake has 4 wheel disc, engine injection, little modified vehicle, price negotiable.
Michelj13
This car is clean, the engine, interior, and paint looks great from pics. A little more detailed photos would go a long way. Maybe a fair price...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.