914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
And ah one
JoeSharp
let me see
JoeSharp
Ladies and gentelmen there is lots more inside
Sparky
Very nice!! What rear flares are those, SC?

Just awesome!

Mike D. drunk.gif
JoeSharp
and so on
aircooledboy
QUOTE (Sparky @ Apr 9 2005, 06:08 PM)
Very nice!! What rear flares are those, SC?

Just awesome!

Mike D. drunk.gif

agree.gif

WOW!!!!!!

Let's here the whole story drooley.gif
JoeSharp
Josh the reason I don't show this is it is not completed. Engine bay.
seanery
nice lookin!
what's the engine lid say?
JoeSharp
The hole story can't be told, we ain't dead yet. One of my goals before I retire is to have 3 cars together. A driver an Autocrosser and a nice -6. Got the latter.
I wanted to build a driver and bought a roller from your brother Mike D (Dodgen). He is responsible for the color and the SC flairs. I built a hot 2056 D-Jet motor and put it in. The car is closer to being my auto crosser and the car I thought I wanted to A/X was closer to being my driver, so this car is going to be my racer.
but this was abuot Josh's BLUES. wink.gif
biggrin.gif Joe
Allan
Joe you are a tease!!! Your cars are what everyone here wants! I am just glad to say that some of your car has bee in mine. rolleyes.gif Your cars are JAMMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jgiroux67
THANKS JOE! That car looks great.
laugh.gif I bought my car shortly after you did from Mike Dodgen too. Ha, I remember him telling me that he had sold a blue car but I never saw it. Mine was black and stock bodied when I got it from him.

This is how it looked about a month ago, but I've done alot since then and it's almost ready for paint. I also put on 16x7 and 16x8 ronal wheels.
JoeSharp
The engine lid should volkswagen, the k fell off.
Allan: I can't hold a candel to some of the art work that some of the poeple on this board put out .
pray.gif pray.gif 914RS, imchappy, qarl, 914GT, Maltise Falcon and the list goese on pray.gif pray.gif
I'm just a carpenter playing with cars.
biggrin.gif Joe
jgiroux67
Did you make the gt lid yourself?
JoeSharp
Yeah!
jgiroux67
That lid looks awesome. I plan on doing that with a spare one ( once I get it)
Do you only use it in the summer?
JoeSharp
Josh: I'm sorry that I don't see your name on the list for the WWC (Wild West Classic, I'm an odd ball ya know).
I have always had the blues, I didn't know, one of my friends had the REDS, but I didn't Know....until I painted a sandrail "CANDY APPLE RED" and then I had RED. It only lasted for a while, but I ssssstill GOT THE BLUES!!!!
biggrin.gif Joe
jgiroux67
I might be down in LA the weekend of the WCC so I'll definitely try and come, but I'm still not sure if I'm going down south yet.
JoeSharp
Josh: Come to wherever we are. I'll give you a cell to get in touch with me. Just come to us instead of L.A.
I'm sure it will be much more gratiffing.
biggrin.gif Joe
neo914-6
Nice color and details! clap.gif
MattR
Hey joe, does it still smell like lunch in carerror?

cool.gif
JoeSharp
NO I aired it out, those buggers were great, but I had a better one today. They don't compare to Cousins in Landscatter (landcaster). I hope to go there while we are up there.
biggrin.gif Joe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.