Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD! FS: Original Radio Excellent Condition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
riccorman
For Sale:

Original radio with early-pattern mounting plate. It is in beautiful shape and looks brand new in the dash. Excellent cosmetic and working condition. Asking $300 with shipping CONUS. All reasonable offers entertained; pm me with offer if interested. Thanks!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
KevinGieg
QUOTE(riccorman @ Jul 14 2016, 05:59 AM) *

For Sale:

Original radio with early-pattern mounting plate. It is in beautiful shape and looks brand new in the dash. Excellent cosmetic and working condition. All reasonable offers entertained; pm me with offer if interested. Thanks!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

You have to post a price per rules
riccorman
QUOTE(KevinGieg @ Jul 14 2016, 08:45 AM) *

You have to post a price per rules

done. sorry. open to offers
914Sixer
Faceplate does not go with that radio. It may fit but is not correct. Radio appears to to mono not stereo.
jor
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jul 14 2016, 01:35 PM) *

Faceplate does not go with that radio. It may fit but is not correct. Radio appears to to mono not stereo.

To clarify, you mean that the pictured radio is not a Motorola Sapphire XXIII, yes?
riccorman
The previous (original) owner of the car told me that the radio was installed by the dealer at the time of new car purchase. It is most definitely a mono radio.

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jul 14 2016, 03:35 PM) *

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.