Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ? for Rick918-S
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Did you sell the red car? I see its not for sale on the bottom of your posts anymore. Just wandern. confused24.gif
rick 918-S
Sale pending....... I'm on pins and needles. That's all I'm saying.
spare time toys
Got my fingers crossed for you.
Aaron Cox
tell me about your 2002 project wink.gif

like i need another project though unsure.gif
rick 918-S
I'll say a little more. I had a winning bidder contact me to complete the sale. He was unable to get here to pick up the car within the 7 days from the date of the close of action as we listed as a requirement. So...

Sandy and I got up at 5:00 am today and hauled the MGA about 7 Hours away to a little town on the North Dakota Border and left it there.

There is a title issue with the car. It wouldn't matter if the car was staying in the states but he'll never get it across the border the way the numbers are currently. I couldn't fix it through the Mi8nnesots DMV. I was refered back to the California DVM! But the winning bidder was still willing to complete the sale. An deal with the title on his end.

He's supposed to send a check via Federal Express from B.C. I should have the money on Tuesday. I'm a little concerned but I'm dealing with it.

He also purchased a TR6 from a guy in the small town near Grand Forks. The TRp guy agreed to store the car in a GM dealer showroom until the B.C. buyer shaows up. So He is picking up both cars at the same time. We saved him an additional 14 Hour round trip and he agreed to deal with the title from his end.

BTW: the 2002 is back in the shop. My oldest son is working on it again... So.. this week it's not for sale. screwy.gif
Andyrew
Sooo.. that means your coming to the wcc??

rick 918-S
idea.gif cool_shades.gif happy11.gif
GWN7
Little town on the North Dakota border? Pembina?
rick 918-S
QUOTE (GWN7 @ Apr 9 2005, 10:51 PM)
Little town on the North Dakota border? Pembina?

Just on the MN side. Oslo, ND 29 North from Grand Forks about 30 miles. It was a nice day for a road trip.
Joe Bob
Guy on the 356 board posted about an MGA he found in a boneyard in Jersey.....interested?

Said it was near complete....
rick 918-S
QUOTE ("Z" @ Apr 10 2005, 07:01 AM)
Guy on the 356 board posted about an MGA he found in a boneyard in Jersey.....interested?

Said it was near complete....

Tell him to buy it. But not to hold his breath for a resale buyer.... I never had a worse time selling a car. Well, I guess there was that 64 1/2 Mustang... Rust free AZ car. Complete and running, all the original sale papers showing the car sold April 19, 1964. ( car was intro'ed April 17th at the New York Worlds fair, very rare early sale) All the Ford guy's wanted it but couldn't come up with $ 3500.00 bucks between them. huh.gif sad.gif Last American car I bought........ wacko.gif screwy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.