Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm Freaking out.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
I'm going to pick up my car tomorrow from Scott's house. I have to drive at least 150 miles, with at least 50 miles of it over the grapevine ((3-4 percent grade). Wish me luck. I got no dolley if it breaks down.
Aaron Cox
you got our cell numbers bro....

if we cant get there, we can help here smile.gif
dlo914
wishing you the best on your long trek clap.gif
Joe Ricard
Piece of cake. there are enough members along the way to be able to help.

I will be thinking of you whilst I drive 125 miles to the Autocross event race and drive back home.

3499 miles on my car to drive it home 1 year ago today.
put another 7K on it since.
JoeSharp
Maybe we shold put a rid together to the top of Gorman.
biggrin.gif Joe
Joe Bob
Part of the 914club membership sign up should be an application to AAA..."don't get out of Dodge" beer.gif without it....

Good luck...
Allan
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Apr 9 2005, 05:58 PM)
Maybe we shold put a rid together to the top of Gorman.
biggrin.gif Joe

I'm good with that. I don't even have a spare tire. sad.gif
Joe Bob
Dude....at least take a cell phone..... cool_shades.gif

We'll call AAA and use OUR card.... w00t.gif
JoeSharp
What time you planing on leaving?
Joe
Allan
I think I'll be taking off from Scott's house around 10:00 or 11:00 if all goes well.
ws91420
My first trip was a three hour drive at night. Prior to that was a 20 mile round trip to the inspection station. Trust the work that you did and the help you recieved and all will be well.
skline
Well, considering your tires are all brand new, you shouldnt have a problem with that at all. The engine runs very good and once the exhaust leak is taken care of, you will have one great running car. As you drive it home it should even run better. It will be a great break in for it. See you tomorrow.

Allan
Scott.

I can't thank you enough. The time you spent away from your car helping me out was incredible. You are a true 914 friend. If you need it and I can do it. it's yours. I think you need to come up to my house and spend a weekend basking in the sun, swimming, fishing (If you like that kind of crap), and enjoying the whatever feels good.

Thanks,

Allan
skline
Got any brunettes? Around say 28 to 45? biggrin.gif
Allan
I can work something out! wink.gif
skline
I'm there!! wub.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 9 2005, 07:29 PM)
I'm there!! wub.gif

BTW - whats his name?

ohmy.gif icon8.gif lol2.gif
Allan
Her name is Stephanie and she is a looker. That sounds lame. I am talking like I'm old, (looker). Bad nomenclature. Should say Fine lookin beeatch!!!!!!!!!!!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Headrage @ Apr 9 2005, 07:33 PM)
Her name is Stephanie and she is a looker. That sounds lame. I am talking like I'm old, (looker). Bad nomenclature. Should say Fine lookin beeatch!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

allan, that was wierd. i dont think we can hang out anymore rolleyes.gif laugh.gif lol2.gif aktion035.gif
Allan
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 9 2005, 07:30 PM)
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 9 2005, 07:29 PM)
I'm there!!  :wub:

BTW - whats his name?

ohmy.gif icon8.gif lol2.gif

I got one for you as well. Her name is Pat. wink.gif
Allan
I am farting in your general vicinity. Can you smell the victory?
skline
I think Aaron and I may just have to take a run up to Bakersfield in the near future. Kind of a long distance test for the 74?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 9 2005, 08:49 PM)
I think Aaron and I may just have to take a run up to Bakersfield in the near future. Kind of a long distance test for the 74?

im down... biggrin.gif

PS- scott, do you have any 'surplus' rear shims??
Joe Bob
I gotta bunch....

Love yer avatar A-ron..... cool_shades.gif
skline
I have about 4 or 5 but I need to so the 74 so when I get it done, I will let you know what I have left. You know, Engman makes new ones, that is what I used on the Chalon. Another great Engman product!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.