Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche parts retailer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cal914
Porsche still sell certain parts for 914's I need some parts could anyone give me the details of a Porsche parts garage that sells these
Thanks Brian
JeffBowlsby
Any Porsche dealer parts department can access their system to tell what they have available if you have the part number.
cal914
I'm in the UK just need the details of a porsche shop near Utah i'm struggling to find one from here in the UK
Mueller
Too vague.

You mention Utah which is a State in the USA, but then you mention UK?

Are you looking for a factory Porsche dealership or a repair shop that specializes in working on Porsche motor vehicles?

Tom_T
Brian,

In addition to any Porsche dealer in the UK, & Porsche itself & their Classics group in Germany who would sell any 914 applicable parts still in stock, You can also get parts from the USA Porsche dealers, but I don't know what the UK's import tax & customes would be.

Here in the USA - both Sunset Porsche in Oregon & Suncoast Porsche in Florida have online website where they sell parts at a substantial discount from most other Porsche Dealers. Other online & bricks-&-mortar retails who sell genuine Porsche parts will generally be more expensive than these dealers discounted prices, due to their mark-up after buying at a higher-than-Porsche-dealer wholesale from Porsche.

Then there are Stoddards & Aase in Ohio, Einmalig, Sierra Madre Collection, GPR & High Performance House & Parts Heaven in California, Auto Atlanta in Georgia, & probably a few others around the USA with the NOS & some new parts for 914s.

Also, Eric Shea's PMB is in Sandy Utah with many brake & mechanical parts, as well as their doing the excellent brake caliper restorations for those NLA parts.

Restoration Design in Ontario Canada (at least they're Commonwealth! ;-) sells reproduction body panels for rust & accident repairs, as well as Auto Atlanta.

Also, the USA, UK & Euro (Germany, France, Netherlands, et al) eBay is another source for occasional NOS original parts - if that's what you need.

Also, Dansk in Euro-land is making the re-issued exhas=ust parts for the 914s & other Porsches, including the SSI stainless steel heat exchanger/exhaust units, & mufflers ofr all 6 & 4 914s.

If you're looking for USA retailers to get parts & send them with a USA 914 or other car/parts which you've/will purchase to save on shipping, then just have them sent to whomever is handling the car/parts shipment in Utah for you.

Always look closely at the listing for parts as to whether they're genuine Porsche, or reproductions, or aftermarket alternatives - depending on what you want to get. Ask them if in doubt - before ordering.

I'm sure there are others whom I've missed, so others can chime in to add to the list.

Good Luck!

Cheers Mate! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
bandjoey
On the Porsche www you can download the pdf of the entire 914 parts book called PET. For free.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.