Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OK....so If I bring Manfred,I need Driving lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Who has an extra set so I can drive at night? Big Cibie like ones.....buy, borrow or trade....

How about it Trekkor? Got any leads? cool_shades.gif
Flat VW
I have some night vision goggles you may use. clap.gif

John
Joe Bob
Do I look like the Oriental guy(s) in the ricer from Cannon Ball Run? w00t.gif
Flat VW
and who you call'in a Sissy? finger.gif

That is Mr. Sissy to you... clap.gif

John
JoeSharp
Mikiy: I got a set of lights like you need, but you need to move your tits like that to get them.
biggrin.gif Joe
ArtechnikA
i have ONE Cibie Super-Oscar. i think it's the pencil-beam lens. 100W H1; i would not count on using that as your only 'alternate' headlight because you'll piss off cops in the next county who might otherwise hasve given yuo a pass. you could probably pull it off with a 55W; still be bright tho.

it's used, and the plastic cover is quite sandblasted from my driving in NV but it was always in place so the glass is excellent. the grey paint is faded and there are a couple of minor surface rust sport but the inter reflector is excellent.

if you're interested, you know how to reach me; i'll do a couple of pix and we can go from there. again i have only ONE - its mate was lost years ago.
Joe Bob
So....Joe....whattya want for them? Got any pics?
Elliot_Cannon
OK, how about two of them big aluminum flashlights and some duct tape? laugh.gif Or maybe just drive during daylight hours. biggrin.gif We should be on daylight savings time by then right? cool.gif
Cheers, Elliot
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Apr 10 2005, 09:29 AM)
We should be on daylight savings time by then right?

"by then?"

unless you've been hanging out in HI, AZ, or IN, you've got it now ...
Elliot_Cannon
Oh crap!! No wonder I've been late for everything.
Cheers, Elliot
rick 918-S
Holly! Mike Just use your Avatar! lol2.gif
JoeSharp
Sooo... Mikie, I got these, a junk hood and bumper.
Joe Bob
Are they spot lights, driving, fog or what? Sealed beam or can the bulbs be replaced if they are bad?
JoeSharp
I don't think your looking for something like this. If you are we can work something out anyway. But you gotta pay the asking price.
Joe
JoeSharp
I don't know, all of the above. I just pulled them out. What do you want to do?
Joe
Howard
Mikey, just go to Pep Boyz and get some of them cool Ricer driving lights, mount 'em with Velcro. Then you can just toss them later. Blue ones would be nice biggrin.gif
JoeSharp
What you gunna doo Mikie? You can have all the above mentioned if you can shake like that.
:DJoe
Aaron Cox
i almost bought cibie 7" lamps..... wub.gif

hood mount baby! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.