Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Representing the World
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gereed75
At the Pittsburgh Vintage GP today. Great car show vintage race event in Pittsburgh.

Big fun and about 5 914 vintage racers participated.Click to view attachment
pete000
Nice !

Doesn't look like much snow though...
gereed75
QUOTE(pete000 @ Jul 16 2016, 05:26 PM) *

Nice !

Doesn't look like much snow though...

It was a little scratchy
Big Len
More pics please.
914_teener
The skis are period correct however.

Points in my book.

Very nice car. Thanks for posting.
jrblackbox
Agreed, very nice car! need more pics now.
Andyrew
Beautiful representation of a period car!
gereed75
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jul 16 2016, 06:12 PM) *

Beautiful representation of a period car!

Thanks Andyrew, the Mark IV's got some good comments, especially sporting the Marker "Explodamats".
Yes, the ski's are very period correct.
Tom_T
first.gif
Nice Light Ivory -6!

You can use those right in town just about anywhere come winter. Try Bower Hill Road! yikes.gif

PS - I still have my `76 Olins from when I started downhill back in the day, which rode on my 73 2L many times 76-83, but with the flat rack across the roof.

Go Steelers, Bucs & "Guins! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
whitetwinturbo
Just like the "6" .......... I could not afford the Marks either at that time. confused24.gif
gereed75
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jul 17 2016, 02:11 PM) *

first.gif
Nice Light Ivory -6!

You can use those right in town just about anywhere come winter. Try Bower Hill Road! yikes.gif

PS - I still have my `76 Olins from when I started downhill back in the day, which rode on my 73 2L many times 76-83, but with the flat rack across the roof.

Go Steelers, Bucs & "Guins! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

it was a hard choice. got some vintage Olin Comp SL's, various Rossi's and Dynastars. Liked the color combo with the Lt Ivory and green Molnar's and Sig Orange Olin's.

Thanks for comments on the car. #379. It cleans up and photographs OK, Needs paint. Solid 8 footer. Maybe going to Scotty B's one day but since getting the motor back together and running good having too much fun driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.