Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Small world
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
So I've been working on call for the airline I work for.This is kind of like schedule roulette. It does allow for me to fly with crews from other bases I normally wouldn't be flying with.
So my FO noticed my Porsche hat, and asked if I was into them. I mentioned I had a small business where I make parts for 914s.
Turns out I'm flying with Rav914.
Really small world.
Good flying with you!

The only other 914world connection before this was having PDX MIKE and his wife Shannon on my RNO PDX flight.

Except a layovers where I caught up with McMark and Rob.
theleschyouknow
that is a small world!
cool

beerchug.gif
cjl
Krieger
That's cool! I wonder how often something like this happens and now connection is made. Say if you weren't wearing you hat.
mb911
A couple years ago I was on flight from Florida to Milwaukee or maybe ohare and noticed the pilots Porsche hat. I should have asked him but trying to pike the kids into there seats.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 17 2016, 03:51 PM) *

So I've been working on call for the airline I work for.This is kind of like schedule roulette. It does allow for me to fly with crews from other bases I normally wouldn't be flying with.
So my FO noticed my Porsche hat, and asked if I was into them. I mentioned I had a small business where I make parts for 914s.
Turns out I'm flying with Rav914.
Really small world.
Good flying with you!

The only other 914world connection before this was having PDX MIKE and his wife Shannon on my RNO PDX flight.

Except a layovers where I caught up with McMark and Rob.

Oh damn... I bet he had a whole shopping list by the time you landed! evilgrin.gif Too long since you laid over in RNO!
Mikey914
I did give him a calendar I had in my bag, funny thing....... his car was in it and he didn't have one!
Mueller
I've had 2 pilots comment on my 914 tee shirts through the years since I usually wear a 914 related tee while traveling.

both of them had 914s previously.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.