Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE: 914 Body in NC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dlee6204
I'm looking to get rid of an extra 914 body I have. Was an ex-V8 conversion so it has been hacked some. Rear Trunk panel and lid are gone as well as the passenger door. Has rust. Still has suspension. Rear springs are stiffer aftermarket. Has a weathered Corbeau Racing seat. Windshield is crack free but has some fading around the edges. BMW calipers on the front. Still has some good parts. NO Wheels. You can trailer it away or chop it up at my place but you must take it all.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
euro911
Haul it out to the front of your property with a note that says "Please do not steal this car" ... and it'll probably be gone before sunset tomorrow evening laugh.gif

Invasion of the body snatchers cool_shades.gif
dlee6204
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 18 2016, 04:30 PM) *

Haul it out to the front of your property with a note that says "Please do not steal this car" ... and it'll probably be gone before sunset tomorrow evening laugh.gif

Invasion of the body snatchers cool_shades.gif

This isn't California poke.gif

I could leave keys in all my vehicles with a note on them and they would still be there a week later laugh.gif

I do wish someone would snatch this one up though
dlee6204
icon_bump.gif

Want this thing gone.
surfbus66
PM Sent
surfbus66
Still interested
dlee6204
Still available icon_bump.gif
dlee6204
Still available
sixaddict
Do you what model year is this monster
Optimusglen
I wish I was closer.
dlee6204
VIN 4722910337
euro911
It reminds me of an Amphicar from this vantage point ...

IPB Image
dlee6204
Last call for this tub before it gets scrapped. Its now on wheels so it rolls easily.

Click to view attachment
Korijo914
Doug,

I know that you are trying to get rid of the whole monster, but do you want to make a few bucks for the BMW calipers?

If you do, please let me know!

Thanks for your time, Doug!

David ( korijo 914 ) Cawdrey
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.