Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Injectors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
chrisf
Hey guys,
Where is the best place to buy fuel injectors for 73 2.0 and seals?

Thanks

TheCabinetmaker
Do a Google search. You'll find lots of options
DRPHIL914
seals I got new from Automotion. but Pelican , AA, GPR, Stoddards, Porsche all can get them.
I got new set of injectors from Otto's Venice a few years ago before Otto he passed away. High Performance House may have them too, but I don't think they are made anymore. - I had my original ones sent in and tested and cleaned and ended up the had perfect spray pattern and flow was perfect on all of them., when I get my car back from Chris I will put all the original ones back in. Right before I took it up in May I had a bad connection develop in on the of the ones I got from Otto's -
post a wanted to buy in the classifieds - but have them tested first, they rarely fail
Tom_T
If you want the originals, then Auto Atlanta & High Performance House (HPH) Rich Bontempi in Redwood City CA are the only 2 places I know of with the OEM Bosch Green top 2L injectors.

PS - They have been NLA from Porsche for some time, & the ones which the 2 above are selling are NOS, and not cheap - but when are Porsche parts ever cheap!? biggrin.gif

About $145 ec. IIRC from AA & HPH.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Mblizzard
The FJ67 modern injector is another option.
Dave_Darling
There were off-brand ones available for a while. Filko was one brand that I have seen. No idea if they're still available, though, and no idea about quality.

--DD
mepstein
If you want to keep prices reasonable, buy used from members on this site then send to mr injector. He will clean, new seals and screen and flow test for $17/each. I've sent him at least 100 Porsche injectors. Super happy with his service. He makes them look almost new.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.