Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Late style 914 fuel tank
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JeffBowlsby
I need a gas tank for a very late model 1974 914, which fits the plastic expansion tank typically on the 1975-76 cars.

I have the expansion tank and nipples...need just the metal gas tank. Hopefully I can locate one here in the SF bay area, if not I am willing to pay shipping.

Please email me with details of what you have, condition and price. If its not local to me, then include shipping to 94583. Photos would be good to: jabowlsby at gmail dot com

Thanks!
bdstone914
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jul 18 2016, 08:17 PM) *

I need a gas tank for a very late model 1974 914, which fits the plastic expansion tank typically on the 1975-76 cars.

I have the expansion tank and nipples...need just the metal gas tank. Hopefully I can locate one here in the SF bay area, if not I am willing to pay shipping.

Please email me with details of what you have, condition and price. If its not local to me, then include shipping to 94583. Photos would be good to: jabowlsby at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Jeff

I have a couple in Riverside. Good condition. I have shipped them. Guessing about $30-40 shipping to the bay area.

Bruce
JeffBowlsby
I will take it, thanks Bruce. Will send PM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.