Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gauge suggestions
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Doing a custom dash on Frank....any ideas...any BTDT?
Qarl
Stack!
DBCooper
You know Mike, with that avatar bouncing like that I can't read a thing you write. I get hypnotized. It doesn't matter how short it is, by the time I get to the end of the sentence I can't for the life of me remember how it started.
Joe Bob
Pics or links would help....the avatar leaves the building tonight so the work weeneis doan beeatch....
cool_shades.gif
mack914
left-right, left-right, left-right.....1-2 1-2 1-2 1-2 that's all I make from it..... wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Aaron Cox
go ricer! 6" autometer gauges rolleyes.gif laugh.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Qarl @ Apr 10 2005, 12:51 PM)
http://www.racerpartswholesale.com/stack.htm

user posted image

Me like...$1500 bucks...ouch.... cool_shades.gif
Qarl
user posted image

All in one... half the price

Would look neat having ONE gauge in the car.

TimT
Stack is OK but the software is a pain in the balls, Porsche used to equip the cupcars with stack data systems.

My friend who works with TRG says they ripped the Stack systems out and installed Motecs....

Ive bought a AIM dash for my 911, its was $600 and has 4 inputs, tach, shift lights, warning lights, track mapping, etc..has a built in lap timer, comes with the beacon
TimT
Another option from AIM is this

Bleyseng
Monique's 17 yr old daughter walked by and saw the bouncing boobies and said "Those can't be real? Thats Photoshoped right?"... I laughed and said "100% real" with a straight face.....

I wants to know is what YOUR girls think of those.......?

Geoff
Qarl
That second AIM tach would work great in a 914!!

Too bad you can only use 20% of the RPM scale on the tachometer!!!!!!
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Apr 10 2005, 01:33 PM)
Monique's 17 yr old daughter walked by and saw the bouncing boobies and said "Those can't be real? Thats Photoshoped right?"... I laughed and said "100% real" with a straight face.....

Geoff

They are banned from the Internet....DUH.....

They can date when they are 37.....
Carrera916
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Apr 10 2005, 01:33 PM)

Geoff

Yeah.....I asked my wife for a demo.....guess what I got.... spank.gif

maybe later..... wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.