Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 2.0L Air Filter Box
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
May 8, 2017 - SOLD - Thanks Jeffery

It's in pretty nice condition - not rusted out. I recently sanded it and gave it a primer paint job. (Pix of lower box are prior to painting ... I can un-box it to take pix of the bottom if desired).

All attachment clips present, and includes the throttle body connector with good rubber seal.

$50. $40. + shipping *

NOTE:

* New members get to obtain your own shipping quotes. Sorry, but too many newbs (that never bother to reply, ['yea' or 'nay'] after I provide them with a quote) have caused this to happen slap.gif

Box dimensions: 23"L x 13"W x 11"H
Weight: 9#
Ships from zip 90501

FedEx.com
UPS.com
USPS.com

IPB Image

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

LMK where you're at and I'll price out the least expensive method of shipping
KeithVonLaws
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 20 2016, 05:48 PM) *

Here's the air filter box

It could stand to be cleaned up a little and/or a new paint job, but it's not all rusted out.

All clips present, and includes the throttle body connector with good rubber seal.

$40. + shipping

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

LMK and I'll price out shipping

Thanks ...

Could you let me know about s/h to 43545 - Thanks
euro911
Keith, another member has 'first dibs' on this. I posted pix for his benefit, as I couldn't PM the pix to him.

I'll be happy to put you second in like if you wish.

Thanks
KeithVonLaws
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 21 2016, 12:07 AM) *

Keith, cbcollie has 'first dibs' on this. I posted pix for his benefit, as I couldn't PM the pix to him.

I'll be happy to put you second in like if you wish.

Thanks

Yes I need it so if he passes I will take it.

Thanks
euro911
I sent a PM to the first 'interested party' after I got back into CA ... and will wait a little while for the him to respond before moving down the list.

In the mean time, I lightly sanded the whole thing and primed the top piece with 'Rustoleum® Rust Reformer' (as it looked like someone put some ospho or something on it), and it will look pretty nice when a semi-gloss top-coat is applied (by the new owner).

Click to view attachment

EDIT

What the hell ... I went ahead, sanded and painted the bottom half too since I had some primer left in the rattle can cool_shades.gif

It's boxed up and ready to ship too ...
euro911
It appears that it's up for grabs again.
euro911
BUMP

Packed up and ready to ship.

Sorry I didn't take any pix with the bottom half painted, but it looks pretty decent.
euro911
icon_bump.gif
euro911
How about $40. + shipping?

Get this big box out of my garage dry.gif
euro911
BUMP
euro911
Anybody? ... Bueller?
914_7T3
I will take it for $40. I will PM you and we can sort it out. Thanks
euro911
OK ...

SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.