Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So Cal trek up to WCC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
I was planning on driving up and leaving from here around noon on Friday but I am pretty much open for what everyone else wants to do. Who all is going up Friday? Did we want to meet up somewhere and pool up together? Saftey in numbers and all. Where did you all want to meet? I am in for anytime Friday but figured noon would be the best time to avoid excessive traffic. What say ye all to that? Post up ideas on where to meet up, time, and who would be in for it.

I will be trailering up my car with a full size 4X4 extended cab truck with lots of room if you need stuff taken up there. Just get it to my house by the day before. The trailer has a storage box on the front also that I can lock.
Aaron Cox
name a time, ill be there wink.gif
siverson
I'll be driving up late Saturday afternoon/evening. I have to miss day 1...

-Steve
Elliot_Cannon
Friday at noon is good for me. Pretty much what I had planned on anyway.
Will you leave the trailer hooked up to the truck when you AX it? You know. Give yourself a handicap?
Cheers, Elliot
skline
And what A/X are you referring to? I didnt know there was one at this years WCC. laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
scott..are you taking your whitey to the track???
skline
At this point, I am not sure what car I will have on the track. Most likely be the 74 since that is the one I would trust to drive anywhere. It is all a matter of time, how much I have and what i can afford to do.
skline
So who else? Joe Sharp? Joe Buckle? Markeydoo? Matt? Thomas? What is everyone planning on doing? I think Joe Buckle was planning on driving up Early Saturday morning. I am hoping to talk him into coming up Friday instead but not sure how that will go.
JoeSharp
Gosh, people are starting to arive wensday. I may not be able to wait for you guys. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
biggrin.gif Joe
Trekkor
So Cal trek up to WCC

You said "Trek".

KT
Duffster
Scott, et al..

I had planned to go up early Saturday ... talk me out of it I beg you! lol2.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 10 2005, 07:50 PM)
So who else? Joe Sharp? Joe Buckle? Markeydoo? Matt? Thomas? What is everyone planning on doing? I think Joe Buckle was planning on driving up Early Saturday morning. I am hoping to talk him into coming up Friday instead but not sure how that will go.

I'm not coming up till Saturday. Can't get anyone to watch the kids till later Friday night. And there ain't no way i'm fighting the 405 and 101 on Friday night. barf.gif
skline
QUOTE (Duffster @ Apr 10 2005, 08:44 PM)
Scott, et al..

I had planned to go up early Saturday ... talk me out of it I beg you! lol2.gif

Ok, you really want to go up Friday with the rest of us, there is going to be a lot of partying going on and if you wait till Saturday, you will miss all the pre-WCC partying that will never be again. You really want to go up Friday with the rest of us. It will be fun.

How's that?

Did it work?

Are you going to join us on Friday?

It's not working is it?

I tried.

wacko.gif
scotty914
well i am being a free loader and crashing at joe sharps house with teri. with gas prices like they are i cant afford a hotel unless its is very cheap. so joe offered a place, in his house and his trailer with him.

all hail to pray.gif joe sharp
skline
I will be bringing a sleeping bag and hanging out with Joe in Lancaster too. I got a room for Camarillo but never made the res for Lancaster. So PARTY at Joe's coach on Sunday night!! beerchug.gif beer.gif clap.gif rocking nana.gif beer3.gif
scotty914
scott, teri just said she gets to be a scott sandwich slap.gif with a side of joe sharp
Howard
G to PG to R in a few minutes. I love this place!
Toast
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 10 2005, 11:09 PM)
G to PG to R in a few minutes. I love this place!

confused24.gif
English for us slow few.....

I dont get off work until 4:00 Friday. And slits doesn't get off work until 5:30 at the earliest. sad.gif

So......... we wont be leaving until later.

We shouldn't run into too much traffic heading west. I'm sure hoping traffic will have calmed down heading north by the time we get there. wacko.gif
Howard
QUOTE (Toast @ Apr 11 2005, 08:12 AM)
G to PG to R in a few minutes.  I love this place!

confused24.gif

Movie ratings? We didn't get to X yet, but it seems..
VegasRacer
QUOTE (Toast @ Apr 11 2005, 08:12 AM)
G to PG to R in a few minutes.  I love this place!

confused24.gif

Movie Ratings
SLITS
This ain't gonna happen...we're going to duplicate 04. The Northern LA Basin peeps are gonna party amongst themselves (WLLLC). The Middle LA Basin peeps will have their own party (CGBC). The LA Coasters will just sit and whine, while Teri does a number on the MotorNoTellMotel. Us mountain folk are going to sacrifice a goat in Miles honor.

San Diegoians and Santa Barbarians will do their normal thing and play with themselves.
Duffster
so where are we gonna hoooook up? unsure.gif
Howard
QUOTE (SLITS @ Apr 11 2005, 10:17 AM)
This ain't gonna happen...we're going to duplicate 04. The Northern LA Basin peeps are gonna party amongst themselves (WLLLC). The Middle LA Basin peeps will have their own party (CGBC). The LA Coasters will just sit and whine, while Teri does a number on the MotorNoTellMotel. Us mountain folk are going to sacrifice a goat in Miles honor.

San Diegoians and Santa Barbarians will do their normal thing and play with themselves.

Wrong, Mountain Boy. We're going to be sequestered for the duration, with your room as a designated Hospitality Suite. All the subcultures will meet there for sensitivity training before each event. flipa.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.