Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drove the teener today!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Foxman
Well, I beat out the old rusty pedal assembly sawzall-smiley.gif , cleaned the area out and determined that enough of the support structure survived the rust to bolt in the rebuilt assembly I have temporarily. After working out a rough running issue(plug wires 1 & 2 swapped) I took her for a spin. I was so excited, I kept finding excuses to take it around the block. The only major thing I noticed was the brake performance. It is like they are partially engaged while driving and then I have to bury my foot into the floor to stop. I talked to Clay and he pointed out the obvious. Time to bleed the brakes and do some overall maintenance on them. I know what I am doing next weekend!
JWest
Congrats clap.gif - I bet you fit in the stock seat a little better than my Scheel, huh?

Are you coming to the 914 breakfast? I have some CDs for you if so (I think I'll make it).

Any thoughts on a phone?
Foxman
QUOTE (James Adams @ Apr 13 2005, 05:26 AM)
Congrats clap.gif - I bet you fit in the stock seat a little better than my Scheel, huh?

Are you coming to the 914 breakfast? I have some CDs for you if so (I think I'll make it).

Any thoughts on a phone?

I will be coming to the breakfast. I am not sure if it will be in the 914 though. Depends on if it is road worthy enough to make it out to Plano. I appreciate the CD. I actually got a copy of the Factory service manual from Clay, so all I needs is the other one. Who is your service provider? I can look around and see what I have.

I will be doing some brake work this weekend if anyone wants to come help. biggrin.gif Give me a call 817-944-0418. I can provide some beers and such.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.