Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Streamload / 914 t-shirts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
siverson
Hi teeners,

My company, Streamload, is a WWC 2005 sponsor and we helped design the offical WCC 2005 t-shirt. In addition to the official shirt (which is included for free with your registration), we went ahead and designed a second shirt for fun that will be ready for pick up at the WCC. See the design below.

I haven't seen the shirts in person yet, but trust they should turn out nice. We printed these on the best shirts with 7-colors front & back in very limited quanties, so they aren't cheap - $20 (and we still aren't making ANY money on this).

Men's shirt: Hanes Beefy-T. 100% ringspun cotton; 6.1 oz. Ringspun heavyweight cotton. Pre-shrunk. Taped neck. Double needle hems. Generous fit. America's premium, best-known brand of imprintable T.

Women's shirt: American Apparel Girly Cap Sleeve. 100% baby-rib cotton. Shorter Cap Sleeve. Binding at neck. Hemmed sleeve. Ultra-soft, superfine fabric. Runs small, but stretches.

Men's sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL

Womens sizes: S, M, L, XL

First come, first served. If your size is gone by the time you order, I'll either refund or give you the next closest size (your choice).

$20 for pick up at the WCC2005 anytime Sunday or Monday (I won't be there on Saturday).

Send $20 paypal with SIZE and QUANTITY in the note to steve@914.com. EDIT: No credit card paypal payments, pay with paypal balance only (I don't have a paypal business account).

Vroooom!

-Steve

MENS:
user posted image

user posted image

WOMENS:
user posted image

user posted image

FRONT IMAGE:
user posted image

BACK IMAGE:
user posted image

user posted image
db9146
I won't be able to be make the WCC. I live in Atlanta and its a little too far. Will you mail a shirt?

If so, I'll take an XL.

Thanks,

Dee
siverson
6 minutes later and the first order! Thanks Karl. With luck, this won't look like a totally ridiculous business expense. smile.gif

-Steve
siverson
For now, pick up only at the WCC - I don't want to deal with shipping. If I have shirts left after the WCC, I'll post here.

Thanks,
Steve

VegasRacer
Paypal sent for 1 mens size Medium.
siverson
Ahhh, ooops. NO credit card paypal payments - just paypal using a paypal balance (which you can seed with a bank account or check). I do not have a paypal business account.

-Steve
Qarl
Ummm it looks like my yellow 914 so how could I refuse!

Awesome job!

Here is a nice Elise shirt. I'd like to see one similar for a 914...

siverson
Selling fast... (bump)

-Steve
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (siverson @ Apr 10 2005, 09:16 PM)
For now, pick up only at the WCC - I don't want to deal with shipping. If I have shirts left after the WCC, I'll post here.

Thanks,
Steve

I'll take a leftover if there are any "L"
Aaron Cox
steve, looks alot like your car....on the fun run biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
steve, no paypal on my end. could a check sent priority mail sent today get the job done? too bad multi color options on the body can't be done, ie L96D. but i would be in for an xl in orange. please pm mailing address if we can go forward.

k
PorscheTom
I'll take one XXL size if you're going to sell them outright. I won't be at the WCC as my wife is having surgery next monday, oh well... there's always next year I guess.
anthony
Would one of the Bay Area folks be willing to pick one of these up for me at the WCC?

ThinAir
I think this kind of thing is just a conspiracy to make those of us who can't make WCC feel really bad about missing it - as if we didn't already! biggrin.gif
Qarl
Small problem.

Upon initially reading the thread (quick scan) I thought this was an opportunity for those not attenting to get some shirts.

Now, I realize that this is for pick up at the WCC05

I will not be there.

I need the following then..

1. Someone to get my shirts and mail them to me (I will send some $ your way for postage)
2. Have Siverson mail them to me (I will send some $ for postage).

Sorry. I just saw the cool shirt, paypal address and sent $$$$.

unsure.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE (Qarl @ Apr 12 2005, 07:47 AM)
Someone to get my shirts and mail them to me

I've got you covered Qarl.

I will pick up your shirts at the WCC and mail them to you.
Qarl
Thanks!

I'll buy you a drink at the Monte Carlo when I come in October! biggrin.gif

Just kidding.
MarkV
QUOTE (Qarl @ Apr 12 2005, 07:47 AM)
Small problem.

Upon initially reading the thread (quick scan) I thought this was an opportunity for those not attenting to get some shirts.

Now, I realize that this is for pick up at the WCC05

I will not be there.

I need the following then..

1. Someone to get my shirts and mail them to me (I will send some $ your way for postage)
2. Have Siverson mail them to me (I will send some $ for postage).

Sorry. I just saw the cool shirt, paypal address and sent $$$$.

unsure.gif

Umm, I did the same thing.

I paid for the shirt yeasterday morning. Anybody that is going to the WCC that could mail me the shirt?

Thanks! screwy.gif
db9146
In the same vien as all those "...and all I got was this stupid t-shirt!" shirts we've all seen, maybe all of the rest of us that don't live in California and can't make it to the WCC should have some t-shirts printed to say something like:

"I don't live in CA so not only do I miss out on some cool 914 deals/events, I DON'T EVEN GET A T-SHIRT!

I HAD TO MAKE MY OWN!"

dry.gif

cool_shades.gif
siverson
> steve, looks alot like your car....on the fun run

Oh yeah, that IS my car! wink.gif

> check sent priority mail

Just paypal for now. I really need to keep this simple as I don't have a lot of time to manage this right now - sorry. If they aren't all pre-purchased before the WCC, they'll be for sale there for cash.

> if you're going to sell them outright.

Ok, will post here if there are shirts left after the WCC.

-Steve
greg.treadway
Did anyone get their shirts? I can't get Steve to respond to me!! Steve!! Please respond!!
Qarl
You know that the shirts were for pickup at the WCC? Right?

I didnt' realize that either, and I had somebody pick up mine for me. That reminds me... I was supposed to get two picked up, but only ONE was picked up. I gotta get a hold of Siverson for the other shirt I am due (for the wifey!).

Regards,

Qarl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.