Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: New or rebuilt 1.7 fuel injectors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BillC
I finished installing a new fuel pump this afternoon, and discovered that my injectors are now leaking, I'm guess probably because they sat for so long and dried out.

Does anyone have a set of 1.7 fuel injectors for sale? I'm looking for new or rebuilt and ready-to-install. Or, can anyone point me to a good vendor that might have a set for sale? I've been trying to get this car back on the road for far too long, and don't have the patience to send mine off and wait for them to come back.

Thanks!
euro911
Check these out, Bill ... http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=288659
boxstr
Bill, good luck.
mepstein
Mrinjector.us rebuilds them for $17/each + 6 priority ship and turns them around in 48 hours. I have personally sent them over 100 Porsche injectors and have been 100% satisfied. Look and work like new when received with a flow sheet of before and after.
BillC
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 24 2016, 01:38 PM) *

Mrinjector.us rebuilds them for $17/each + 6 priority ship and turns them around in 48 hours. I have personally sent them over 100 Porsche injectors and have been 100% satisfied. Look and work like new when received with a flow sheet of before and after.

Mr. Injector's site specifically says they can't fix injectors that are leaking between the plastic cap and the metal body. Guess from where my injectors appear to be leaking. headbang.gif So, I need to get replacements.

QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 23 2016, 07:25 PM) *

First, he only has three; and second, they aren't the correct ones -- my car is supposed to take 009 injectors and those are 007 (don't need no secret agent in my engine).
euro911
I didn't know they changed the part# of 1.7L injectors over the years. What is the difference? confused24.gif

I wouldn't mind having some additional 007 features on my car ... the rotating license plate would be cool and machine guns in the turn signal buckets would be awesome ar15.gif

... I mean, after all, I already have the oilslick option installed shades.gif
wes
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 24 2016, 05:43 PM) *

I didn't know they changed the part# of 1.7L injectors over the years. What is the difference? confused24.gif

I wouldn't mind having some additional 007 features on my car ... the rotating license plate would be cool and machine guns in the turn signal buckets would be awesome ar15.gif

... I mean, after all, I already have the oilslick option installed shades.gif

lol-2.gif love it av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.