Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mk114
I picked these up cause they look nice Had owner send me more pics They are pretty sweet I think and will go good in the red Hog I have

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWN%3AIT

not bad for $77.00
rhodyguy
good deal. shipping is a killer on seats when trying to stay under the "oversize" demensions on the box, which jumps the shp costs substancially. they will both fit in one box and removing the headrests buys you a few inches. measure the box closely. don't let the guy at the shipping desk "round up". iirc the magic # is 108". girth+heigth. i had to show the guy that 107 3/4" was under the "limit". cool_shades.gif

k
boxstr
Get a garment box and cut it down to 41" then you are under the limit it ships cheaper.
CCLINFEDEXME
Joe Bob
Yeah...tell the guy to go to U Haul and get the garment box. That is a good deal....wear sunglasses when approaching those car seats, though... cool_shades.gif
rhodyguy
phunny avatar mike.

k
tat2dphreak
yep, looks like a good deal... I bought 2 last year, one on ebay one on here, I paid $100 shipped for each in very great shape... $77 for the pair is a steal.... IF you like the red.. wink.gif
mk114
I have this red toad that they are going in well maybe mine who knows?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.