Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 conversion 3.6 liter engine mount - no longer for Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
raynekat
For sale:

What I have been told is an engine mount for a 3.6 liter 911 6 cylinder engine.
Tried it with my 2.4 and one of the mounting holes didn't line up on the engine.

Never used, as new.

Asking $175 plus shipping or make offer. Mount no longer for sale

If interested, PM me here or call five-oh-three 347 seven-one-six-eight (Oregon) or email: dhoug4khat at yahoo dot com

Thx
-Doug

Click to view attachment
Luke M
The 2.0 to 3.2 engine mounts are the same bolt pattern. If it didn't fit your 2.4 it won't fit the 3.2. To me it looks like a 3.6 engine mount that's made by RJ. GLWTS
worn
QUOTE(raynekat @ Jul 24 2016, 03:42 PM) *

For sale:

What I have been told is an engine mount for a 3.2 liter 911 6 cylinder engine.
Tried it with my 2.4 and one of the mounting holes didn't line up on the engine.

Never used, as new.

Asking $175 plus shipping or make offer.

If interested, PM me here or call five-oh-three 347 seven-one-six-eight (Oregon) or email: dhoug4khat at yahoo dot com

Thx
-Doug

I already have one so I am not in the market. But to add those are high quality mounts. GLWTS.
forrestkhaag
i am looking for a mount for my 3.0SC build presently / but is assume this will not work for me either.... If it will work as is, i will take it. Updates welcome. Thanks to all with experience in this area of fitment.

beerchug.gif
raynekat
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jul 25 2016, 11:59 AM) *

i am looking for a mount for my 3.0SC build presently / but is assume this will not work for me either.... If it will work as is, i will take it. Updates welcome. Thanks to all with experience in this area of fitment.

beerchug.gif

When I put this mount up to my 2.4 engine, three out of the four studs on the engine did line up correctly. Only one of the upper studs on my engine didn't line up.
But it's likely you don't need that fourth stud, so this mount likely works for the earlier cars I think.

I've actually gone a different direction with my build, and will be using either a 914-6 factory style single mount or copy there of.

Mount no longer available, thx
Steve
Have you reached out to Rich? I ran his mount on my 2.7 and then upgraded to a 3.2 using the same mount. I thought the 3.6 had the same bolt pattern.
I love Rich's stuff. I also have his boxster brake kit and throttle linkage.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.