Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How does the Shoe Look on my Other Foot?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
In light of recent posts (myself included) re: some of our vendors "not living up to an individual's expectations" I wanted to put this out there.
I wasn't happy with the match between my carpet and the mats from 914rubber. Mark shipped me another pair with a return authorization form, NC. Something that should have happened in < 24hr's, right? Well my car was off the ground and on the rack for 3 weeks before I got around to returning the items. In retrospect I could have gotten to it sooner but as always, my problems are bigger than anyone else's. lol-2.gif Never a peep out of Mark inquireing as to when I might return his mats. More than I can say for myself. I would have been sideways ar15.gif Anyway, thanks for being a bigger man than me Mark. beerchug.gif
Gunn1
The "Mark" of a great Vendor
whitetwinturbo
grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif
914-300Hemi
Very well said Kent.
Mikey914
Hey we all know life happens. I know I'm not perfect.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 25 2016, 10:32 PM) *

Wait! I thought you had moved to the left seat? laugh.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jul 25 2016, 05:19 PM) *

In light of recent posts (myself included) re: some of our vendors "not living up to an individual's expectations" I wanted to put this out there.
I wasn't happy with the match between my carpet and the mats from 914rubber. Mark shipped me another pair with a return authorization form, NC. Something that should have happened in < 24hr's, right? Well my car was off the ground and on the rack for 3 weeks before I got around to returning the items. In retrospect I could have gotten to it sooner but as always, my problems are bigger than anyone else's. lol-2.gif Never a peep out of Mark inquireing as to when I might return his mats. More than I can say for myself. I would have been sideways ar15.gif Anyway, thanks for being a bigger man than me Mark. beerchug.gif

You're a classy guy Kent. You're using the wrong engine in your car stirthepot.gif but you're a classy guy. first.gif
sb914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jul 25 2016, 05:19 PM) *

So the carpet don't match the drapes. confused24.gif
green914
914 Rubber smilie_pokal.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jul 25 2016, 11:02 PM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 25 2016, 10:32 PM) *

Wait! I thought you had moved to the left seat? laugh.gif

Thanks Elliot,
Yes still a God of the sky, but I rule with a soft whip. aktion035.gif
brant
Mark,

thanks again for all you do for these cars
I too have had great, great experiences, and wonderful customer service from you and your crew!!!!

thank you
brant
914_teener
Wait......Mark is bigger than Kent?

Thanks for putting up with us Mark. beerchug.gif
Mikey914
Beers do help beer3.gif
r_towle
Mark is so busy this was the first time he heard the carpets were not already back. smile.gif
sb914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 26 2016, 05:47 PM) *

Beers do help beer3.gif

beer3.gif seven!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.