Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Funny car story, but not a 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
oakdalecurtis
OT, but a very funny car story none the less. We live in an isolated area outside of Oakdale, and a nearby neighbor just emailed me this:

"Hi Curtis,
I thought you'd want to know and put out an alert - somebody stole our Toyota Corolla. This probably happened last night, but could have happened earlier in the day. Dave and I were gone and I was looking something up on my iPhone when we got home around two or three p.m. David does not recall if the Corolla was there or not. (It is usually in the RV shed, but I have been driving it recently, so it was parked outside the shed. As Dave is not used to it being out, it's absence might not register). It was locked and not visible from the road, or even from most of the driveway. Someone either new it lived here or was roaming the neighborhood looking for cars. There was no other sign of trespass. The "granny suite" was unlocked, but nothing disturbed inside.
Julie"

Then an hour later I got this email:
"Feel stupid - Car was left at Del Rio - Dave and I are senile."

(Del Rio is a restaurant in Modesto). If you've ever forgotten where you put something, don't feel so bad. biggrin.gif

hndyhrr
To funny, I forget where i put stuff all the time but a car..... or it was a hell of a good time.
lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.