Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: St. Louis area Get-together
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ninefourteener
Ok.... I dunno about you folks...... but I KNOW there are more than a few teeners in the St. Louis area. I've only been fortunate enough to meet 2 folks so far.

The last meeting (last summer) was at Applebees on the West side...... I was the only 914 there.

I missed the Tweeks funfest.

The weather is great, the car is "officially" back on the road for Spring..... and I'm thinking we need at St. Louis get-together.

Of course..... I have to recommend Hooters as a meeting place... you know, to get pictures of all the waitresses by the cars... but I'm certainly open to any suggestions.

Anyone??? Anyone???

beerchug.gif
ninefourteener
BUMP bootyshake.gif

C'mon..... no one?????
Verruckt
QUOTE (ninefourteener @ Apr 11 2005, 01:01 PM)
BUMP bootyshake.gif

C'mon..... no one?????

If you meet me half-way and have it in Columbia then I'm there! biggrin.gif

I was thinking of trying to get the KC peeps to do something similar.
Jenny
Brian and I will be in St. Louis April 30- May 3rd. I may be able to sneak away for a quick lunch or something like that.

Jen
flatout
Hi !anytime sounds good to us. Tweeks is in early June on the 11th and 12th, so any other time would be fine for a 914 get together.
Jenny, when you get here it would be nice to meet both of you. I'll PM you my phone number,it'll be nice to meet another female owner!
Shelby
Verruckt
What is Tweeks? (sorry if that's a stupid question) huh.gif
John
I'll vote for KC.

BTW, Tweeks is what MidAmerica used to be called. (They sell Parts)
flatout
Tweeks Porsche funfest is Porsche show put on by Mid America Motorworks in Effingham Illinois, the show is free plus you get a tee shirt and food tickets all for free. The show is judged but not a concours type just celebrity types pick there favorites. There is also a small swap meet, and manufacturers' row, Porsche related products. A good time we think. Shelby
Jenny
thanks for the wavey.gif Shelby. We're out visiting Brian's uncle and Nana, so I'm not sure what our schedule will be like. But if we have extra time, I'll be sure to get in touch with you to meet up.

Jen
SpecialK
No way I'll have the '74 up and running by that time Jenny, but it'd be cool to meet you guys anyway! I'm about 30 miles SW of St. Louis, but I work up by the airport......well, at the airport actually. When you're landing, look for a building that say "Home of the Super Hornet" on it, that's mine. I don't have a cell, but my email's:

kev914@earthlink.net (I check it several times a day)

work ph# - 314-232-3707 (let it ring, and ring, and ring.....)

and home ph# is: 636-257-6966 if you and Brian need "tour guides" for St. Louis on the weekend beer.gif
Jenny
pray.gif will revisit this thread as we get closer to our travel date,

Jen
SpecialK
Hey Jen, can I talk you into packing a rust-free CA tub with your luggage? Come on....they're small cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.