Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 72 Roller / Tub in NCAL: $750
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
tygaboy
I got this in a package deal and already have too many projects going - so this one has to move on down the road. Offering here first - then it's onto Craigslist.
Asking $750
Looks to be a pretty clean chassis that could be a logical swap out vs doing a ton of rust repair.

THE BAD:
- had an engine fire
- driver side fender and rear quarter have been replaced (but seems like a pretty nice repair)
- passenger side fenders cut for flares
- passenger front corner accident. Looks like you'd want to measure and check the front A-arm attachment point for correct position
- doors pictured are not included. I'll post pics of the included doors. They have a bit of rust on the bottom (in the area covered by the weatherstrip)

THE GOOD:
- appears to be no rust (other than doors) - solid hell hole and rockers
- nice door, hood/trunk gaps
- replacement sheet metal for the passenger front corner accident is included
- clean title (but not in my name, it's N.Dakota paper)
- comes with a set of fiberglass flares (one has a reparable crack)

THE MISC:
I can supply a bunch of misc stuff like a pedal assy, bumpers, maybe front and rear calipers, etc. Let me know what else you need.
I may be able to deliver, if you're not too far away.

Thanks for looking,
Chris
Petaluma, CA
tygaboy
driver's rear quarter repair
tygaboy
pretty nice hell hole
tygaboy
other side
tygaboy
passenger front corner damage
tygaboy
repair panel included!
tygaboy
door gaps are good - note there are no latches installed so the door isn't all the way shut and the angle make it look low
tygaboy
other side door gap
The doors aren't adjusted, so the gaps should get even better.
tygaboy
passenger side cut for flares
tygaboy
floor
tygaboy
more floor - looks ok in the low spots under the tar
yellowporky
Call me please
9two5-330-2025
Thanks,
Chris
ssuperflyoldguy
Nice one - Boy, another I wish I could buy! At least this one would be solid, but plenty of rusty project donors coming out of the woodwork in the Bay Area - seems like people are dumping their stuff to cash in a bit....

Anyone ever correct their car back to regular fenders from GT flares?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.