Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Side Marker light
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
michaelmoo
I need a picture of the front fender with the light removed. Does anyone have a picture like this?
boxstr
Yes here is one ...
CCLINBIGORANGEZIT
michaelmoo
Thanks for the picture. But I’m an idiot. I should have been clearer. I need a picture of the fender with the light removed with the holes (for the plug and clips) showing.
boxstr
Okay, Lets try this...
CCLINBIGHOLE
michaelmoo
thanks. that it!!
rhodyguy
you want to see the back of the base with the wires attached to the correct terminals? if so, the brown wire/s(ground) go on the terminal without the copper arm. the center of the bulb, which is what the copper arm touches, is the +. if this doesn't answer your ? specify what it is you need to know. no camera today for me.

k
GWN7
Here's a closer one....
dlo914
QUOTE (GWN7 @ Apr 11 2005, 09:12 AM)
Here's a closer one....

drooley.gif mmm...a wet white...914 drooley.gif
GWN7
Yep...first rain of the year here.....all the snow is gone and if it wasn't raining I'd be working on one of them.

I took the side marker lights off so I could see if I can make replacement gaskets and lenses. If you need pics of the parts let me know. They are right here....
Brando
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Apr 11 2005, 09:16 AM)
QUOTE (GWN7 @ Apr 11 2005, 09:12 AM)
Here's a closer one....

drooley.gif mmm...a wet white...914 drooley.gif

Wet 914 contest???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.