Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Donations for Jeff Stroud's celebration of life!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lennies914
Hi everyone this is Sandy!! Working on all the final details for Jeff's celebration! I am going to be renting tables, chairs, linens, and a porta potty. There are some food items, glass and silverware, and beverages I still need to buy/make. So I am asking for any that would like to donate cash to help fund these items! Any money left after I pay for everything will be donated to Deborah for her trip! If you can donate please "gift" it via PayPal to:

doodledypes@gmail.com

Thank you! ❤️
green914
icon_bump.gif
JRust
Donation sent. Wish I could be there but don't think I can make the drive down sad.gif
Lennies914
Thank you so much for all that have sent donations! You all are truly a remarkable bunch of guys and gals! ❤️ Jeff is definitely smiling down upon us all!
wes
icon_bump.gif
green914
icon_bump.gif
dstroud
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Jul 28 2016, 11:44 PM) *

Thank you so much for all that have sent donations! You all are truly a remarkable bunch of guys and gals! ❤️ Jeff is definitely smiling down upon us all!

I would like to reach out and say Thank you from the bottom of my heart for wanting this event for Jeff! Your kind words and donations are greatly appreciated smile.gif

This is something we spoke about doing once Jeff got his shop built and 914 done, he wanted to have everyone here to celebrate his proud accomplishments! HUGS TO ALL I look forward to seeing those I have met and meeting new friends of Jeff. Deborah
Jeffs9146
Donation Sent!

I wish I could join everyone, I have a wedding to attend!

I feel honored to have contributed to the party and Jeffs dream of owning every 914 I have had for sale in the past 2 years!! beerchug.gif

Thinking of you Jeff!! driving.gif
Lennies914
QUOTE(dstroud @ Jul 31 2016, 08:49 AM) *

QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Jul 28 2016, 11:44 PM) *

I would like to reach out and say Thank you from the bottom of my heart for wanting this event for Jeff! Your kind words and donations are greatly appreciated smile.gif

This is something we spoke about doing once Jeff got his shop built and 914 done, he wanted to have everyone here to celebrate his proud accomplishments! HUGS TO ALL I look forward to seeing those I have met and meeting new friends of Jeff. Deborah

Jeff is smiling down Deborah! xoxo So many wonderful and amazing people in this club! So blessed! <3
Lennies914
Thank you all so much for the donations! Jeff is smiling down! I am certain wishing he could sit and enjoy an ice cold beer with you all! So cheers to Jeff! ❤️ And cheers to you all who have helped make this special day possible! They say it takes a village and I am blessed to be part of a pretty amazing one! ❤️
PanelBilly
Just remembered. Hope I'm not too late to help out. Can't make it in person, but I'll be there in spirit
JRust
I am heading down although it's going to be a quick trip. Well as quick as 16 hours of driving get's anyway. I've got a full day of work today. Then hitting the road tonight to get some of it out of the way. I've got to be back in Corvallis by 9am Sunday morning. Sure hope to see a good contingent of 914's there party.gif
Lennies914
Thankfully we've had a break in the weather.

I'll be driving our's out. driving.gif

jsharp.gif
Lennies914
Tomorrow is Jeff's day! Can't wait to celebrate his life with all of you! We are providing water and soda, if you would like something else please feel free to BYOB! Please let me know if anyone needs the address! Thank you again for the donations! Truly wonderful and much appreciated! ❤️
Mblizzard
A little something sent from the east coast.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.