Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB relay board, 76 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
oakdalecurtis
Need another relay board for my 76 2.0. Here's a pic of my current one, what the heck causes this?
Click to view attachment
KeithVonLaws
QUOTE(oakdalecurtis @ Jul 28 2016, 08:59 PM) *

Need another relay board for my 76 2.0. Here's a pic of my current one, what the heck causes this?
Click to view attachment

I have an excellent relay board that has everything on it. was dated from replacement in 1985 so its not too old. 100.00+ shipping.
KeithVonLaws
Looks like your voltage regulator failed or you may have a short somewhere in the charging system.... PM me and I will get you set up with the new one.
Tom_T
Curtis, in addition to the offer above...

You can also check with Jeff Bowlsby to see if he has any of his restored/rebuilt ones that he can exchange with you, or to rebuild yours, since he's close to you up in Pleasanton.

http://bowlsby.net/914/WiringHarnesses/

AFAIK, they're NLA, so rebuilt/restored, working used or NOS are you only options today.

I agree, it looks like the voltage regulator got hot & melted the tar out of it.

Good Luck with either source! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
76-914
QUOTE(KeithVonLaws @ Jul 28 2016, 06:13 PM) *

Looks like your voltage regulator failed or you may have a short somewhere in the charging system.... PM me and I will get you set up with the new one.

"0" previous posts! shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.