Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Info on this car? From around the 2007 here...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cracker
Fella's:

I ran across a post showing and lightly describing this car that was from 2007 and can't seem to relocate it. Does anyone have additional pictures and details? I'd enjoy seeing and learning more about this effort. Who owns it now? Just curious...not many 800hp teeners floating around!

Thanks kindly in advance.

Tony

Click to view attachment
Zimms
Linky
Cracker
Thanks Zimms but that link isn't working - its just bringing me to the main page.

T

QUOTE(Zimms @ Jul 29 2016, 03:06 PM) *
Rand
Reminds me of the old S-Car-Go cars. I know I've seen this car, so somebody will nail it. Sheridan.
Rand
Bauer Racing. Check this:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=204497

IPB Image
Andyrew
I think Brad Roberts was trying to sell this again recently for the owner.
Cracker
That's good and I do thank everyone but I was really interested in seeing or learning about the car too. A car with that much invested should have more than one picture - I'd think anyhow. I'd enjoy seeing the engine compartment and interior too...

T
Rand
QUOTE(Reverend Troublemaker @ Jul 29 2016, 12:40 PM) *

That's good and I do thank everyone but I was really interested in seeing or learning about the car too. A car with that much invested should have more than one picture - I'd think anyhow. I'd enjoy seeing the engine compartment and interior too...

T

Dude. Did you notice it was a difference pic? Did you bother to look at my link? Here, let me spoon feed it to you. Click on this:

Cracker
Yes I did, which is why I posted again for more specific details. Thanks for the effort.

T

Dude. Did you notice it was a difference pic? Did you bother to look at my link? Here, let me spoon feed it to you. Click on this:

Rand
You asked for details and more than one pic. I found that thread to be full of all the above, and a good place to start. huh.gif
Cracker
Thanks Rand! beerchug.gif

Tony

QUOTE(Rand @ Jul 29 2016, 03:59 PM) *

You asked for details and more than one pic. I found that thread to be full of all the above, and a good place to start. huh.gif
Rand
I don't want thanks from you. Maybe be more specific about the details you want? Just trying to help.
Mueller
Might be more info on one of the 914 Facebook pages I think...
Zimms
QUOTE(Reverend Troublemaker @ Jul 29 2016, 03:12 PM) *

Thanks Zimms but that link isn't working - its just bringing me to the main page.

T

QUOTE(Zimms @ Jul 29 2016, 03:06 PM) *

I must have screwed up.
Zimms
The Bird

More from Pelican
Cracker
Bingo! Thanks - cool build! Sounds like it was quite a car and no doubt likely one of if not the fastest 914 ever built. That was fun - thanks again!

Tony

QUOTE(Zimms @ Jul 29 2016, 08:14 PM) *

The Bird

More from Pelican
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.