Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Off Topic From Type 4....Magnus Walker
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
I was just informed that Magnus Walker is picking up a -6 GT3.
For those that follow Magnus and want to be " in the in crowd " you better start looking now. biggrin.gif
colingreene
Ive always wanted one, never could afford it though.
r_towle
As soon as he started looking I went out and got a few, hid them in the back to keep them until the market takes off.
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jul 29 2016, 07:33 PM) *

As soon as he started looking I went out and got a few, hid them in the back to keep them until the market takes off.

Well, there's one on Rennlist ( one of) 2011 GT3 RS for a cool
$355K.I'm saving my recycling monies for that one biggrin.gif
colingreene
I thought you ment a 996 GT3
sixnotfour
Bruce Leven GT4RS.... money buys, BS watches
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jul 30 2016, 12:50 AM) *

Bruce Leven GT4RS.... money buys, BS watches

Very true statement, I posted this as some folks tend to get all excited when they hear of this so call urban legend and....maybe since MW is venturing into the water cool world.
Some might have the expendable monies to be "cool" like MW.
Don't know, as I've never been a sheep to follow the "leader".
My interest in the 914 is because I wanted too.

Regarding Bruce Leven GT4 RS, I too would love to spec order the anticipated 2018 GT4 RS...especially if I was in the market for a spec order car....base price is anticipated to be only $100k.
Again, I posted this to inform those who "like " to stay informed of MW, vs the comparison of the 2011 GT3 RS to a Cayman GT4.
whitetwinturbo
.............I used to want to be in the "in" crowd smoke.gif
sixnotfour
well then.... MW wrote ..
Soon this will be in my Garage - I'm looking forward to its arrival #porsche
pete000
He just wants to expand his popularity in social media to the liquid cooled 911 crowd. Sells more shirts that way. Next will be BMW, Lotus, Mustang, etc...
r_towle
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Aug 1 2016, 12:23 PM) *

well then.... MW wrote ..
Soon this will be in my Garage - I'm looking forward to its arrival #porsche

cool car, keep the paint job.
Cracker
So whats up with this "Bruce Leven 4.0 GT4RS"? I googled and couldn't find anything...

T
billh1963
QUOTE(pete000 @ Aug 1 2016, 04:01 PM) *

He just wants to expand his popularity in social media to the liquid cooled 911 crowd. Sells more shirts that way. Next will be BMW, Lotus, Mustang, etc...

Corvettes next...then maybe Camaros and Mustangs evilgrin.gif

LOTS of money in that Corvette crowd and plenty of them.
QUOTE(Reverend Troublemaker @ Aug 2 2016, 05:08 AM) *

So whats up with this "Bruce Leven 4.0 GT4RS"? I googled and couldn't find anything...

T

Bruce Leven 4.0 GTRS could be a one off.
For 2017, it's rumor that PAG is rolling out a GT4 RS.
I'm sure some of the existing GT4's current race components will be applied to the new car.
A buddy of mine that's a Porsche Master tech, mentioned when the current GT4 came out...after performing a PDI for a new customer.
His comments were that half is GT3 while the other half is a new design.
Based on other forms, some have placed their deposits and the wait time to spec and delivery of the car is 4 / 6 months.
Folks that have the expendable income are selling / trading their 997 GT3 / RS for this new GT4 RS.
Base is only $100,000 K......good luck finding a slot for the car and expect an $ 50,000 premium for the car.
garrettlee2
Now that Magnus has one I should be able to sell mine for $20,000! Any takers?Click to view attachment
QUOTE(garrettlee2 @ Aug 2 2016, 11:10 AM) *

Now that Magnus has one I should be able to sell mine for $20,000! Any takers?Click to view attachment

Nice, most of these 924s have been neglected.
Ferg
aktion035.gif

Sure can't hurt the value of my 11k mile example sleeping in my garage.
sixnotfour
Bruce Leven 4.0 GTRS

on order waiting delivery ..per PanelBilly

http://www.carmodels2017.com/2016/04/18/20...-cayman-gt4-rs/
sixnotfour
Sure can't hurt the value of my 11k mile example sleeping in my garage.

pimpmyride

924=nono..its a 944 with a martini stripe..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.