Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: good deal on a used 1.8 FI engine complete airbox to oilpan
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
KeithVonLaws
Hello all..... I am selling a complete 1.8 with computer and relays pulled from a running 1975 914 that I bought as a parts car. I have 100% confidence that this will be a good upgrade for anyone who needs a decent engine.I have heard and seen it running myself. I didnt drive it but it started up on fast idle and idled down as it warmed up . afterwards it rev'ed up and returned to normal idle as it should with no noise or anything I would suspect as a problem. it was pulled from a car that was under restoration for rust repairs (go figure) . I would keep it but I have more than enough on my plate already. I personally stand behind this and guarantee it is a good engine ready to use. I would do a basic reseal while it is out . Thats just preventative maintenance . I will post photos later today. I am off on the weekends and will be happy to help with delivery in the midwest for fuel costs.... Thanks please call anytime. I am a second shifter ....lol . $950.00

Keith Von Laws 419-906-1817
email me too............

IPB Image
bdstone914
A picture would probably help your post. To put that engine in a car will require the air filter bracket that bolts to the car. Could be a good deal for the right person. Maybe run a compression check to see what the numbers are. I have had many surprises both good and bad on used engines that ran when parked.
GLWS
KeithVonLaws
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 31 2016, 12:16 PM) *

A picture would probably help your post. To put that engine in a car will require the air filter bracket that bolts to the car. Could be a good deal for the right person. Maybe run a compression check to see what the numbers are. I have had many surprises both good and bad on used engines that ran when parked.
GLWS

Im going to post Photos later today. I do have the Air Filter Assembly and Bracket too.
....I may just bolt it up on my run cart and get a video of it running if I get time. I will at least post compression numbers. I want to keep this budget priced . That limits the amount of time I can spend on it.

IPB Image
KeithVonLaws
I dont have everything ready yet but I have been working hard to get the engine running for a video and compression readings. I might be raising the price just due to making it more appealing to anyone whom might need this. Time is money but I will always be fair and work with anyone here. I am not a millionaire and I understand that we all have a budget for our hobby. I really like to be confident that the user will be happy with the parts I sell. If anyone is interested please call or email me. I know this engine is a good strong runner and I will back that up soon via video and compression readings. Thanks
Keith Von Laws
KeithVonLaws
[quote name='bdstone914' date='Jul 31 2016, 12:16 PM' post='2378789']
GLWS

PICTURES ADDED..... aktion035.gif
echocanyons
I'm afraid that this is a bit far away for me but would you mind posting a top down picture?

I'm interested in understanding the differences in your 75 L-jet and the california spec 75 L-jets that I have had and this picture would help a lot.
catsltd
I will take it.
Just need to make sure my brother still has a us shipping address.

Thanks Grant.
catsltd
Can you give me a few days to figure this out.
I really need the motor,as my 74 FI is burning oil like no tomorrow.
I can send you a deposit if you like.
Thanks.
KeithVonLaws
QUOTE(catsltd @ Aug 2 2016, 08:54 AM) *

Can you give me a few days to figure this out.
I really need the motor,as my 74 FI is burning oil like no tomorrow.
I can send you a deposit if you like.
Thanks.

I would accept 1/2 Down as a deposit...

KeithVonLaws
Engine Still For Sale.....

-Keith
KeithVonLaws
Offers?
JOEPROPER
Hey, is the AFM good? For sale? smoke.gif
KeithVonLaws
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Aug 9 2016, 08:33 AM) *

Hey, is the AFM good? For sale? smoke.gif

Yes it is good but will go with the engine....sorry. At the moment I dont want to split it up.
JOEPROPER
OK. Let me know if you change your mind.
KeithVonLaws
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.