Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1973 Project 914 (73/74 package 5500 cash OBO)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Nemisus
Hey 914 world,

I am finding myself in a tough spot. I have little time and too many other projects going to find interest in the 73/74 project I have going. Sadly the last time I posted was when I acquired the 73 tub from Mark before he moved his shop East.

Anyhow, I am entertaining the idea of moving on from the 914's and thought its only fair I give any interested party here a chance at it.

I listed the sale on CLIST local to me. I'd prefer to keep it local if at all possible.

Here is the listing as well as a good enough place to see pictures for those who haven't already.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/5709594012.html

This is the ad that I posted:

I am testing the idea of selling my 1973 Porsche 914 Project. I just haven't shown any interest in getting started and might as well move on from it.

I have a 1973 914 tub that was sold to me by Mark De Bernardi in Sonoma at Original Customs before they moved. This 73 is about as clean as any 914 I've ever seen. A true rust free 914.

In addition to the 73 I also have a 1974 914 that I want to include. Its in rough shape and would require someone with more talent and patience than I have. The only saving grace to the 74 is the matching numbers 2.0 that ran well when I dropped it, and a side shift 5 speed. The 5 speed was refreshed by Mark before he moved.

The 74 is also a complete car that I had planned on using as a parts car to make 1 complete using the 73 tub.

I would prefer selling these cars as a packaged deal. With this packaged deal you will get a complete 1974 914 with matching 2.0 and side shift 5 speed (Very Rusty). Originally Black

A RUST free 1973 914 Tub that has various boxes of additional parts. Originally Marathon Blue

Included is 911 suspension for anyone interested in a 5 lug conversion with a set of blasted Cookie Cutter wheels with brand new tires.

I am not opposed to selling just the 73 Tub but if I do it will NOT include the 2.0, 5 speed, or any of the 5 lug components. All you will get is the TUB and the parts that came with it.

Packaged deal: 5500 OBO
73 TUB only: 3500 FIRM

The reason for this sale is I am not that interested (anymore) in the 914.

Feel free to reach out should you have any questions.

Thank you!

turnaround89
Would you be willing to sell the 911 suspension separately?

Nemisus
QUOTE(turnaround89 @ Aug 1 2016, 08:42 PM) *

Would you be willing to sell the 911 suspension separately?

Turnaround89,

Not sure I am ready to start splitting parts. There is still a chance I'll become re-motivated and start working on it again.

I do appreciate the inquiry though.

If things change you will be the first to know.

Cheers

turnaround89
Sounds great, just let me know if things change, my email is aheimer89@gmail.com. thanks for the reply!
Nemisus
QUOTE(turnaround89 @ Aug 3 2016, 10:49 AM) *

Sounds great, just let me know if things change, my email is aheimer89@gmail.com. thanks for the reply!

Just wanted to give you a heads up that the 74 as well as the 911 parts sold last weekend.

All I have left is the 73 Tub and a few boxes of various items.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.