Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: found a project teener anyone want to come with me
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
physician
i found a 73 teener 1.8 blown engine.. seem to have some work to do, havent run in 2 years.... the 1.8 dont run, and have some light damage to the rear bumper.. come with a 2.0 liter with bad crank, and another car in parts...... i'll sell what i dont need owner want 2500$ canadian( about a bit less than 2K$ us)
owner said the floor have been repaired, and no rust......

anyone want to come check it out with me? second opinion from an actual owner would help rolleyes.gif

or anyone know about it?

thanks guy, i may join you in the nightmare of old car maintenance soon laugh.gif
pete-stevers
I own a Canadian car... rusty as hell($400cnd)... and a southern state car that I drive($9000cnd)... My brother just picked up a southern state car after looking for 3 months($4000cnd)....Looks great underneath.....I encourage people to look south to a dry state and be prepared to pay a bit more....but having said that this might be a deal...would have to see pics....best of luck in your search biggrin.gif
physician
i know, i'll see it, maybe it is a great car... well maybe rolleyes.gif

owner said no rust... it was my first question...

i'll take some pics sunday when i'll going to see it
mike_the_man
When you go to look at it, take lots and lots of pictures, and post them here. We can pick it apart for you! biggrin.gif
GWN7
Price sounds about right (depending on what it looks like and the amount of parts). It would cost you 1/2 that amount to go get one or have one shipped to you.

Yep take lots of pics.....hell hole, longs - both sides, never enough pics....
physician
yes this whet i want to do!

if its not right for me, i'll pass, not in a hurry, so i wont fell in love with one

this one is interesting, because it may have enough parts i can sell to pay for the engine and other repairs, and the owner seem to really want to sell it, so may be getting it for real cheap cool.gif
i can't wait to sunday rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.