Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heat exchangers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cal914
Hi could some one advise me on cost and the best place to buy heat exchangers for my 6 engine
Thanks
Steve
Stoddard sells them. They are listed in the members vendors section.
Tom_T
Also I think that Dansk sells the SSI stainless steel aftermarket HEs for the -6 too, & they're just across the Channel, so check them & maybe get them before Brexit takes effect.

Stoddard may have a UK or Euro source you can use, or try the Porsche dealers in the UK too.

I'd suggest you try local UK/Euro sources to avoid paying tariffs in both directions + VAT if you can, unless it works out cheaper from Stoddards in the US.

Sierra Madre Collection out here in SoCal also sells the Dansk OEM steel HEs for the -6, but they're probably cheaper in the UK/Euro market without shipping them back to you from here - after they ship to Calif.

http://www.sierramadrecollection.com/914-9...d-Exhaust-c473/

Cheers Mate! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
cal914
Once again you come up trumps Tom,I think in future I'll just ask you direct .The car that I'm looking to get parts for is based in Utah it's a numbers matching 6 that's going to be completely restored , as for Brexit its effects are being felt already in a big way ,pounds down 20p which soon adds up
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.