Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: eBat Car: Where to START on this one!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
CptTripps
This one cracks me up!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=4542439264

We have Snow up front, Dirt and rocks on the hood, and a giant stuffed animal of some sort riding Shotgun! All for under $250!!!

My favorite line "The underneath seems to be all rusty."
Hammy
Stuffed animal as a passenger aktion035.gif Someone to talk to
Qarl
That's Miles' love toy in the passenger seat.

Mueller
QUOTE (Qarl @ Apr 11 2005, 07:52 PM)
That's Miles' love toy in the passenger seat.

he gave up on the small furry animals and duct tape method??? laugh.gif
i love porsche
looks like it would make a good complete parts car though....hmmmm

too bad im past my limit on owning 914s
davep
The car is not folding in half when the door is openned. Looks good at the price so far. Can't quite make out the rims.
TheCabinetmaker
Looks like steel wheels with hubcaps.
GWN7
Steel wheels with hubcaps?
tat2dphreak
if you were wanting to sell a car, wouldn't you at least push the dirt off the hood?!

it says "underneath seems to be rusty" and it's in Jersey, I think if you put anything heavier than the stuffed animal in it, it would cradle...
balljoint
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie from NewJersey. I've been lurking here for a while and I just picked up my first teener for $255.00. Here's a picture of it, don't mind the rocks on the hood. Can anyone tell me the best place to get new replacement panels for the floors and the... rolleyes.gif
Dr. Roger
I'm kinda liking the bumper and fog lights... wink.gif
aircooledboy
QUOTE (balljoint @ Apr 12 2005, 11:13 AM)
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie from NewJersey. I've been lurking here for a while and I just picked up my first teener for $255.00. Here's a picture of it, don't mind the rocks on the hood. Can anyone tell me the best place to get new replacement panels for the floors and the... rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif chairfall.gif
beerchug.gif
nickg
not too far from me. the picture has to be from like a month ago...all our snow is gone. i am gonna try to go see it this weekend
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (nickg @ Apr 12 2005, 12:24 PM)
not too far from me. the picture has to be from like a month ago...all our snow is gone. i am gonna try to go see it this weekend

or when it was parked years ago...
uzzaw
One thing he/she forgot to add to the description was: "selling for a friend"
jd74914
$255 isn't bad for a parts car around here. If thats not too rusty its a really good price
Verruckt
QUOTE (uzzaw @ Apr 12 2005, 01:12 PM)
One thing he/she forgot to add to the description was: "selling for a friend"

YES!!!

There is very fine print that releases the person who placed the ad from any liability if they are "selling it for a friend". It's a magical "I'm not responsible for anything I say" card... rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.